Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked (46802 Views)

How Splitting Of Ministries Left Workers In Confusion / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Filmislife: 8:06pm On May 11, 2019
We don't care. Enjoy your buhari grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by pato1(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2019
This is Nigeria....
Everybody na criminal...
You point and kill and the killed...
Point and kill you later in future...
Expect anything and everything in my country...
Mind you nothing is impossible....
Sanusi can't stay without being Oga @D �....
He wants to die in power...
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Speedo17(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2019
A once revered Nigerian Traditional Empire is now to report to a Local Government Council. Ok!
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Bossgirl733: 8:10pm On May 11, 2019
Lolz, grin this is season film tongue

See My Signature grin grin
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by aribilola2002(m): 8:15pm On May 11, 2019
Whether demoted or dethroned, history of Nigeria banking sector is incomplete without Sanusi Lamido Sanusi likewise History of bribery and corrupting will not forget Ganduje a.k.a Gandollar.

3 Likes

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Chukwurah003: 8:18pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry
Emir Sanusi's own came today! I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever. The politics that gave him the crown deemed it fit to humiliate him by using some individuals with kolanut and tobacco stained teeths to water down his powers.

An 800 year old emirate has been balkanized just to get at one man. They don't care what is destroyed as long as they achieve their evil and vindictive objectives. In their world, no tradition is too sacred and no action is too unbecoming. Anything is possible...

The bill was presented on Monday, passed on Tuesday and signed into law on Wednesday. When it comes to settling petty scores and witchunting perceived enemies, the APC deploys supersonic speed and alacrity. They can exhume a decaying corpse just to get at someone.

I have never seen a congregation of people so deeply in love with wickedness, division and hate. Even amongst them in the party, there is no love lost. They never congregate to plan good, only evil.

I said it before and I am saying it again, the APC is too vindictive and intolerant to unite this country. They enjoy divisions, strife and conflicts.

Rochas Okorocha should get ready, while Saraki should prepare for round2. Meanwhile, I heard they sent an emissary to Lagos to tell them how to end godfatherism. We all know who that message was meant for.

When APC is done with their agenda, we shall all wear the wailing garment together...

1. You don’t know history. Kano used to be balkanized and this is merely a return to status quo.
2. The wailing garment is for you alone. We will have no cause to wail.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by JudasNaCarrot: 8:19pm On May 11, 2019
I said it that the Northern Elites will fight back.

Sanusi talks too much like Amaechi just that he makes a lot of sense in his talks while Amaechi talks like one who has mental disorder.

Sanusi speaks against the poverty, illiteracy, Almajiri system, proliferation of Mosques instead of schools....all these were counted for him as sins against the elites who gain from the rot in the system down North.

It is written in Exodus.... Fear North!

3 Likes

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by bkool7(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2019
Change is the only thing that's constant
You ppl should embrace it
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Niceman4u(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry
Emir Sanusi's own came today! I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever. The politics that gave him the crown deemed it fit to humiliate him by using some individuals with kolanut and tobacco stained teeths to water down his powers.

An 800 year old emirate has been balkanized just to get at one man. They don't care what is destroyed as long as they achieve their evil and vindictive objectives. In their world, no tradition is too sacred and no action is too unbecoming. Anything is possible...

The bill was presented on Monday, passed on Tuesday and signed into law on Wednesday. When it comes to settling petty scores and witchunting perceived enemies, the APC deploys supersonic speed and alacrity. They can exhume a decaying corpse just to get at someone.

I have never seen a congregation of people so deeply in love with wickedness, division and hate. Even amongst them in the party, there is no love lost. They never congregate to plan good, only evil.

I said it before and I am saying it again, the APC is too vindictive and intolerant to unite this country. They enjoy divisions, strife and conflicts.

Rochas Okorocha should get ready, while Saraki should prepare for round2. Meanwhile, I heard they sent an emissary to Lagos to tell them how to end godfatherism. We all know who that message was meant for.

When APC is done with their agenda, we shall all wear the wailing garment together...

hey! I don't know who u r but I see u I will give u this
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Zimzy(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2019
This pikin get plenty sense! May evil not suffocate good in Kano
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Queenboy123(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2019
Eeeyah
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 11, 2019
It's time to bring out the swords and daggers and let the killings begin!
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by sonogo(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2019
So all this big man pikin them dey talk.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by jordyspices: 8:33pm On May 11, 2019
They should balkanize nd destroy their emirate when they collect billions from the state govt nd dey are not loyal what do dey expect make sanusi park him face or dethrone himself the choice is his

1 Like

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
SmartMugu:
I actually think a throne maintained by some clan for 800 years plus needs to be broken apart, unless we are assuming only them deserve that role forever. What's special about them? Aren't other people as rich and educated as they are? This is not Britain when the queen reigns forever, we are smarter than that. No wonder many countries that gave up this type of traditional governance are more prosperous.

Kano state from inception has seen different clans of leaders. The fulanis took over in the beginning of the 19th century but even the people they took over from werent indigenous kanoans and they in turn took over from others who werent indigenous kanoans. Kano as a kingdom/emirate/sultanate/empire is actually over a thousand years old and has seen different influxes of people at different times who sometimes end up at the helm of affairs. You should get a copy of the kano chronicles, a really interesting read.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by restored2016(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
visijo:
I don't know what I will tell my children when they realize am a virgin
that you are not thee father! that they were borrowed!!! Lol
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Actuarydeji(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2019
sad
yipata:
What if ganduje is doing the right thing.....
His philosophy is very clear. Read it again
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 11, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

800 years ke?

Abeg

Kano as a city/kingdom/sultanate/empire/emirate is over a thousand years old.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Codes151(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2019
Keep quiet! When he was looting una no talk!! Sharrappp
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Pedex86(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2019
Nothing is impossible in life. Who knows tomorrow lipsrsealed
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by MyGeneration(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry

See mumu. Wetin u sabi
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Hily77: 8:52pm On May 11, 2019
Sanusi should enjoy his retirement grin
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by kuuljay(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2019
Late Emir of Kano Alh Ado Bayero was once asked "how were you be able to ruled Kano for five decades (50years) without trouble " He replied " I embraced everyone. As a traditional ruler I considered myself as father to all. I did stay away from politicians. And if I have any advice to give to the government. I did that, by meeting the President or any other person on a personal ground. By so doing, no one will ever know, whether my advice is adhered to OR not " I will not disgrace myself by taking side because everyone is my subject".

This is what sanusi failed to do....

He is behaving like a politician... When he was enthroned he continued with unnecessary noise... He was probed and found guilty of misappropriation by Ganduje later on... Having been disgraced...Ganduje pardoned him.... If I were him I know what to do as a traditional ruler....

We must go back to history.... Kano Kingdom was there since 999...Uthman Dan fodio was born in Funtatoro, Senegal in 1774 . He started his Jihad cum political movement in 1804 when he was barely 30 years... He conquered Sokoto. Before his advent, there were 14 Hausa Kingdoms which Rano was one of them. They all enjoyed their Kings... However, Kano was conquered in 1907.

The issue of this power tussle has been there for long. There are many Kingdoms that were dethroned in Northern Nigeria by Dan fodio and his disciples and up till date. These Kingdoms are still looking for opportunity to take what belong to them...

We always want to overheat issues and politicise them... Nigerians are hypocrites. We lack the knowledge of history. Kano has been a wonderful ancient city even before the Fulani jihadist..

If you must know, go back and read the history of many renowned families in Kano. Go back to history and read the History of Alhassan Dantata...... Dantata was born into an Agalawa trading family in Bebeji in present-day Kano State in 1877 and died in 1955
Jot down the dates and facts, at the end you could swear that Kano and other Kingdoms were there doing great before Dan fodio.

Let's start from Borno Empire, Islam was there for over 500years before even western education came to Southern part of Nigeria. Therefore, the Kanuris were educated and can read and write before any part of Nigeria or even West African countries...

Most of these Kingdoms where Uthman Dan fodio could not conquered still have there non-fulanis Kings.. E. G Kanuri, Jukun, TIV, Igala etc...

What actually happened when Dan fodio took over these Kingdoms he politically relegated and demoted all the Kings to District heads and appointed his disciples as First Class Emirs...

Today, any of these kingdoms who have their own as a Governor because the traditional rulers are under the LG chairmen and the Governor has the final say... Would definitely restore back their positions as First Class Kings.. It is not the matter of attacking Kano or something else...

In Adamawa, with highest number of ethnic groups and tribes it has 73 different languages... Plateau state with second highest with 56 different languages... In Hong Local Government, it was the late Lamido who relegated the Kilba Kingdom when their King died. What do you think will happen if a Kilba one day becomes the Governor of the state..

Likewise every part of Northern Nigeria where such demotion and dethronement had happened. Anytime their own get the opportunity will definitely give them their Kingdoms.

What has happened in Kano is inevitable now or later and so also, in many other places and tribes. In fact, with what is currently happening in Kano. Many states will experience the same thing. It is not a siege, not at all... To them, it is an independence in another dimension...

So stop deceiving yourselves, go back and read history.

Whether Ganduje divide the emirate or not someone else will do so in the future...

Go to Rano, Gaya etc and oppose what just happened you will see what will happen to you...

What Ganduje did will not destroy Kano, will not reduce HRH Sanusi and in fact, it may bring development... The only effect is on one person... It has reduced his political power and some financial benefits... If not so, nothing wrong will happen in Kano...

By M.I Kontagora....

5 Likes

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2019
lifestyle1:
Leaving comfortably abroad!

Enjoy boy.
Living
lifestyle1:

Enjoy boy.
Living
lifestyle1:

Enjoy boy.
Living

3 Likes

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2019
winkmart:
See pikin wey dem train well... No be that elf Rufai spoilt brat

Honestly, that guy is well trained. Bought some likes for his dad with that comment. Very wise of him.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2019
SmartMugu:
I actually think a throne maintained by some clan for 800 years plus needs to be broken apart, unless we are assuming only them deserve that role forever. What's special about them? Aren't other people as rich and educated as they are? This is not Britain when the queen reigns forever, we are smarter than that. No wonder many countries that gave up this type of traditional governance are more prosperous.

Are u saying nations like Japan, Norway , Denmark , Britain , Spain , Belgium ,Brunei , Saudi , UAE , Kuwait , morroco that have monarchs are not prosperous

1 Like

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
It's always better to upright irrespective of tribe, religion or what have you

Sanusi played into the Northern Elites hands

Someone was cheated to hurriedly give him the throne which was not rightfully his

Now he has being caged!!! He can no longer be outspoken undecided as his character portrays him

The very people he placed above national interest are now watching him like a prey!!!

He would have being someone worth remembering if he had stayed true to himself

I pity him not! The destabilization of a true Democratic President (GEJ) started with him

He should reap the fruit he sowed!!!

d throne is rightly his, d previous king was not supposed to the king at that time but sanusis dad, Kingship in the north does not always go from father to son. A case study of Bauchi emirate is good example. d first king has four sons but kingship is only being rotated between d descendents of d first 3 brothers while the other sons descendents are still ignored despite legimate claims to the throne
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by fredoooooo: 9:29pm On May 11, 2019
Wee you keep quiet grin
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by AreaFada2: 9:31pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry

No o. Application forms are now gold dust. No new wailers. We're bursting at the seams already. Too many people. grin cheesy

They should go form another group. Zombie Purgatory & Reformation Association: ZOMBPRA. That "zomb" needs to still sound in it. To remind them of current status until reformation is completed. tongue tongue
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by fk001(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2019
asokoromadam:
I like what is happening. I support Ganduje

Do you stay in Asokoro
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry

WISDOM WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU.

WISDOM BEGETS TRUE WEALTH - THEREFORE WEALTH WILL BE YOUR FOOTSTOOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.