Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone (21770 Views)

Why Many Christians Find It Difficult To Be Holy / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone by unstoppable51(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2019
charles2468:
D only thing on this last days, is for everyone to mind his or her business, am not a type, that do have close friends but if I take u to heart u will enjoy it, I have cut off everything concerning family friend or close friends in the year 2015, when a so called family friend betrayed I n my mother and called a wrong engineer to built up a house worth millions of naira, at d end now d house had a very big foundation problem and d so called family friend denied it, cos hope n trust was on him, no writing document or so and when I wanted to react he said I have disvirgin and pregnant his daughter, that am a cultist and when asked to bring medical report proving that I disviring and pregnant his daughter, he couldnt till this day and haven't even come and ask how far about d project he brought a wrong engineer for, since 2015.
MEN AND BRETHREN PEOPLE ARE WICKED
So sorry to hear this bro. I just hope something can still be done about the house.
Re: What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone by lilkudos(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2019
fergie001:

I am in a space where forgiveness is far from me......

That's why I said you wont understand....

It will be good to talk me down...but humans can be devils....

Maybe you could share.. let's see if you get this problem solved.. instead of allowing it to eat you up..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
doyinbaby:
As a Christian we must forgive those who offended us ..... even if you find it difficult to forgive...... BUT there are times you must cut all ties with some people....infact you must distant yourself completely from wicked and toxic people .... because I forgive you does not mean we remain friends.... you should forgive but you don't have to restore the relationship ....... for example you caught your maid molesting your 3yr old son or daughter .....you forgive but sorry you can no longer be in my employment ....you must leave .....or you caught your brother red-handed trying to use your pant or boxer for juju....you forgive but you must distant yourself from such sibling for your YOUR OWN PROTECTION....IF YOU KNOW SAY PERSON BE WITCH BUT OUT OF YOUR NICENESS you LET HER KILL YOU nah your luck be that....... I forgive but I can cut you off totally......if someone appear to sworn that you will not have peace,the person keeps tormenting you even if he is your husband or wife divorce him or her ,if he is your father or mother disown them...... The bottom line is distant yourself from all forms of abusive friendship or family ties.....you owe people forgiveness (irrespective of how wicked they have been to you) but refuse to friends with wicked people
Hm... ORO le so!
Re: What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone by Ivanmykel(f): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God / Five Ways You Can Identify A Good Church To Attend / Is This The True Consequence Of Not Giving Offering In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.