Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner (1134 Views)

Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner / Genuine Money Making For Honest Hustlers / Make Genuine Money Here For Honest People Only Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by Holamidhe(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2019
Do you have passion for business?
Do you have passion for fashion?
Do you have what it takes to promote your business?
Do you want to make extra income?

If you can answer "YES" to at least two of the above questions, then our company can partner with you to make your dream come true.

We are a seven year old fashion prints company tired of normal advertising ways. Our products are Ankara, Da Viva, Lace etc. We decided to adopt drop shipping methods.

Requirements
1.Bank Account
2. WhatsApp enabled phone
3. Ability to promote products

How it works?
When you indicate interest, you will be added to a WhatsApp group where product eligible for drop shipping will be posted with product code and price. You have the right to sell it at any amount whereby we will take care of delivery for you.

Send a mail containing your phone number with "drop shipping" as your subject to raheemolamide10@gmail.com
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by SocialJustice: 7:19pm On May 11, 2019
Say you're looking for commission based marketers for your dropshipping business.
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by Holamidhe(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2019
SocialJustice:
Say you're looking for commission based marketers for your dropshipping business.

My drop shipping business?. Did I say anything about commission?.

So, we will drop ship from a seller and still sell it to drop shippers.

We are not looking for a commission based marketers. I guess you want me to write that I have a way for people to make 7000 naira daily.

Yes, it is not free money but the drop shippers have the method to make passive/full time income.

Thank you for your enquiry
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by SocialJustice: 10:08pm On May 11, 2019
Holamidhe:

My drop shipping business?. Did I say anything about commission?.

So, we will drop ship from a seller and still sell it to drop shippers.

We are not looking for a commission based marketers. I guess you want me to write that I have a way for people to make 7000 naira daily.

Yes, it is not free money but the drop shippers have the method to make passive/full time income.

Thank you for your enquiry
I'm not interested in your rubbish offer and it seems you don't even know what you're into.
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by Holamidhe(m): 4:09am On May 12, 2019
SocialJustice:
I'm not interested in your rubbish offer and it seems you don't even know what you're into.

I understand you perfectly.
If you are not interested and you claim you know about drop shipping, you can actually ask questions for people that want to go in to it but don't know what to ask. It is a faceless forum, don't throw your frustration at me.

It is obviously not for everybody but you can actually send a mail to follow the group proceeding.

I won't reply you if you don't stop using foul language.
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by Holamidhe(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2019
Offer still open
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by Six11(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2019
Your idea is good. I will send you email.
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by Holamidhe(m): 4:18am On May 14, 2019
Send us a mail today for great way to make passive income
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by Holamidhe(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2019
Six11:
Your idea is good. I will send you email.

Done
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by Holamidhe(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2019
Still on
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by raymondele86(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2019
Interested
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by Holamidhe(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2019
raymondele86:
Interested

Mr. Raymond, I can't access my account mail. Send all enquiries to raheemolamide10@gmail.com
Re: Da Viva World Is Looking For Honest Drop Shipping Partner by pacretus(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Holamidhe:
Do you have passion for business?
Do you have passion for fashion?
Do you have what it takes to promote your business?
Do you want to make extra income?

If you can answer "YES" to at least two of the above questions, then our company can partner with you to make your dream come true.

We are a seven year old fashion prints company tired of normal advertising ways. Our products are Ankara, Da Viva, Lace etc. We decided to adopt drop shipping methods.

Requirements
1.Bank Account
2. WhatsApp enabled phone
3. Ability to promote products

How it works?
When you indicate interest, you will be added to a WhatsApp group where product eligible for drop shipping will be posted with product code and price. You have the right to sell it at any amount whereby we will take care of delivery for you.

Send a mail containing your phone number with "drop shipping" as your subject to raheemolamide10@gmail.com
Ehisosemhu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn N500 Daily Doing Social Activities On URL Nigeria Social Media. / Newbie to Crypto trading / Are You A Freelancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.