Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Veteran Nollywood Filmmaker, Eddie Ugbomah Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Veteran Nollywood Filmmaker, Eddie Ugbomah Is Dead (489 Views)

Mohammed Musa Bello Is Destroying Art And Crafts Village In Abuja - Eddie Madaki / Babajide Sanwoolu Hosts Veteran Singers, Tony Tetullia & Azzadus / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Filmmaker, Eddie Ugbomah Is Dead by besti24: 7:45pm On May 11, 2019
The miserable news was affirmed by the Director General of the National Film and Video Censors Board (NFVCB), Adebayo Thomas, on Saturday, as indicated by The Cable.

Thomas is likewise the Chairman of the Chief Eddie Ugbomah Medical Fund Committee.

As of late, Ugbomah had opened up to the world looking for assistance, to treat mental illness.

The movie producer, who got national respect of Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) from the central government, had been booked to experience medical procedure on Monday.

read more: https://gistok.ng/veteran-nollywood-filmmaker-eddie-ugbomah-is-dead/

Re: Veteran Nollywood Filmmaker, Eddie Ugbomah Is Dead by Nefrankh(f): 8:08pm On May 11, 2019
Nollywood gradually losing its veterans... what hope do we have for good movies..
ladies onlyhttps:///LAsIv7Tf6hsKluEOnuqdnd

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Will Do To Inec Chairman When I Get To Power - Atiku / I’m Wiser Now – Ambode Tells Buhari / Nigerian Army Opens Fire On Protesters Demanding Release Of Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.