Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Earphones Can Cost You Your Very Life (i) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Earphones Can Cost You Your Very Life (i) (323 Views)

What Sickle Anaemia Can Cost You, First Hand. / How Earphones Can Cost You Your Very Life (ii) / How Ignoring Pain In Certain Parts Of The Body Can Cost You Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Earphones Can Cost You Your Very Life (i) by chikayobi(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2019
So many of us use earphones on various occasions—when travelling, when working, when strolling, and when shopping. However, improper use of these devices can actually cost you your very life.
Try to think of the time when you or someone was almost hit by a car as a result of the earphones you or the individual plugged in, which blocked his ears so much so that he could not hear the horn of the car. That’s terrible! Not so?
You may ask if it is really possible for earphones to cost you a very precious thing—your own life. Well, the answer is not far-fetched—it can. How?
Let’s examine areas where earphones can do this.

1. Sharing earphones with someone who has an ear infection---click here for full post cool cool[https://www.dailyworldtips.com/2019/05/how-earphones-can-cost-you-your-very.html]

(1) (Reply)

Necrozoospermia: How To Cope With Dead Sperm / Leading Indian Doctors At Awka / Natural Penis Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.