Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents (601 Views)

Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery / Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents by dtphilosopher: 8:56pm On May 11, 2019
A US based NGO is currently in Lagos and Abuja to help people that resides in Lagos and Abuja to have access to fund in order to start or expand their personal business or pay school fees and other bills.
The project starts on Saturday, 1st June 2019.
This is not scam or Referral or selling!

The first 100 residents to chat up with me on WhatsApp for venue and time will have my free slot to the event.

Tope

1 Like

Re: Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents by dtphilosopher: 1:01pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents by dtphilosopher: 6:44pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents by dtphilosopher: 7:14am On May 13, 2019
Re: Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents by dtphilosopher: 9:20pm On May 14, 2019
I'm left with 40 slots now.
Re: Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents by dtphilosopher: 9:46am On May 15, 2019
I have 30 slots to go now.
Re: Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents by dtphilosopher: 8:07am On May 22, 2019
Re: Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents by dtphilosopher: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
*“As the economy is shifting, you need to have legitimate and creative sources of exTRA_INCOME. There are opportunities available that people have been using for years now”*

Are you a busy professional?
A Pastor?
A banker?
A lawyer?
A Doctor?
A Lecturer?
A Teacher?
A Student?
A Career Person?
A Business person?
An Administrator?
Just looking for a job?

Or....

*You just need extra money*

*_LBL_* Present
*EARNINGS WEEKEND*

SUPPORTED BY:
*EXTRA INCOME CLUB*

Question:
Wouldn't you rather want to generate *_exTRAINCOME* for this WEEKEND?

Its just about time

���
*Tuesday 4th June 2019*

To

Saturday 8th June 2019

@
Buffalo House 2, Fidelity Bank, Toyin Roundabout, Allen, Ikeja, Lagos.
Call Mr Tope for seat reservation you. 08029719850
Re: Access To Fund Opportunity Strictly For Lagos and Abuja Residents by dtphilosopher: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Wristwatches for sale / All In One Solar Street Light / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.