Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Painful Experience With Godspower Godstime - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Painful Experience With Godspower Godstime (626 Views)

Top 5 Painful Defeats In Nigeria Football History - Which was more painful? / Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? / Painful Insults Okpotu Recieved From Nairalanders After Our Match Against Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Painful Experience With Godspower Godstime by jubianose(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2019
MY AWFUL EXPERIENCE WITH GODSPOWER GODSTIME

Godspower is a scammer and a scum of the earth. I believe that the pics he post on facebook showing a cute guy is not himself, but another man’s pic he might have lifted from facebook page and is using it to scam people of their hard earned money.

I became interested in Godspower’s fixed game after he posted a free game by 2:00am a correct score of 2:3 by universidad and their opponent. The game entered. I thought that this guy is a good source, therefore let me buy his game I said. I contacted him and after our deliberations and pricing. He sent his account number, mind you his actual name is (Barnbas Ogbeide Godspower). Immediately he received the money in his account, he refused sending the game I payed for. He denied receiving the money, later he said he wants to visit the bank for confirmation, this happened on 6th March, 2019 (last Wednesday). Uptil Friday he stopped picking my calls, stop replying me on facebook and whatsapp. After I used another numbers to disturb him. He mumbled anyhow correct score and gave me and the game is not fixed, he just forged it and i wasted my money staking on the game. The game lost. Godspower blocked me on facebook and on whatsapp. I want to use this medium to warn the world and inform all. That Godspower Godstime is a poor scammer and he did not have any fixed game. He is poor and wretched. The pics he always paste on facebook with a cute guy is not him, but someone else pictures he lifted and is using to scam others. Be warned, be wise, don’t believe everything you see on facebook. People are not what they claim to be. Godspower Godstime will be arrested, disgraced and finally put to end with all his scamming activities. Do not fall victim. For more pictures and proves. Chat me up on whatsapp - 08068071124 

The following screenshots are the coversation of our chats on whatsapp and by sms.

Godspower Godstime is a scam and anybody buying his game will have to regret it.
Re: My Painful Experience With Godspower Godstime by frbona: 11:50pm On May 11, 2019
Op your own mumu na First class!
I swear!!!
At this age and time someone could still defraud you through fixed matches that don't exist!
Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: My Painful Experience With Godspower Godstime by frbona: 11:52pm On May 11, 2019
There
Is
No
Such
Thing
As
Fixed matches!!!
Nigerians are too gullible to understand this.
Re: My Painful Experience With Godspower Godstime by ipobarethieves: 12:52am On May 12, 2019
Godspwer is NOT a SCAMMER.,he's a DEVELOPER. A,beg stake more,u fit win 2010 Toyota Camry.

2 Likes

Re: My Painful Experience With Godspower Godstime by jubianose(m): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2019
MY AWFUL EXPERIENCE WITH 
GODSPOWER GODSTIME

Godspower is a scammer and a scum of the earth. 
I believe that the pics he post on facebook showing 
a cute guy is not himself, but another man’s pic he 
might have lifted from facebook page and is 
using it to scam people of their hard earned money.

I became interested in Godspower’s fixed game 
after he posted a free game by 2:00am a
correct score of 2:3 by universidad and their opponent. The game entered. 
I thought that this guy is a good source, therefore let
 me buy his game I said. I contacted him and after our deliberations and pricing. 
He sent his account number, mind you his actual name is (Barnbas Ogbeide Godspower). 
Immediately he received the money in his account,
 he refused sending the game I payed for. 
He denied receiving the money, later he said he wants to visit the bank for confirmation, this happened on 6th March, 2019 (last Wednesday). 
Uptil Friday he stopped picking my calls, stop replying me on facebook and whatsapp. 
After I used another numbers to disturb him. 
He mumbled anyhow correct score and gave me and 
the game is not fixed, he just forged it and i wasted my money staking on the game. The game lost. 
Godspower blocked me on facebook and on whatsapp. I want to use this medium to warn the world and
 inform all. That Godspower Godstime is a poor 
scammer and he did not have any fixed game. 
He is poor and wretched. The pics he always paste on 
facebook with a cute guy is not him, but someone else pictures he lifted and is using to scam others. 
Be warned, be wise, don’t believe everything you see 
on facebook. 
People are not what they claim to be. 
Godspower Godstime will be arrested, disgraced 
and finally put to end with all his scamming activities. 
Do not fall victim. For more pictures and proves.
 Chat me up on whatsapp - 08068071124 

The following screenshots are the coversation of 
our chats on whatsapp and by sms.

Godspower Godstime is a scam and anybody
 buying his game will have to regret it.
Re: My Painful Experience With Godspower Godstime by jubianose(m): 12:06am On Jun 07, 2019
MY AWFUL EXPERIENCE WITH  GODSPOWER GODSTIME

Godspower is a scammer and a scum of the earth.  I believe that the pics he post on facebook showing  a cute guy is not himself, but another man’s pic he  might have lifted from facebook page and is  using it to scam people of their hard earned money.

I became interested in Godspower’s fixed game  after he posted a free game by 2:00am a correct score of 2:3 by universidad and their opponent.  The game entered.  I thought that this guy is a good source, therefore let  me buy his game I said. I contacted him and after  our deliberations and pricing.  He sent his account number, mind you his actual  name is (Barnbas Ogbeide Godspower).  Immediately he received the money in his account,  he refused sending the game I payed for.  He denied receiving the money, later he said  he wants to visit the bank for confirmation, this  happened on 6th March, 2019 (last Wednesday).  Uptil Friday he stopped picking my calls, s top replying me on facebook and whatsapp.  After I used another numbers to disturb him.  He mumbled anyhow correct score and gave  me and  the game is not fixed, he just forged it  and i wasted my money staking on the game.  The game lost.  Godspower blocked me on facebook and on  whatsapp. I want to use this medium to warn  the world and  inform all. That Godspower Godstime is a poor  scammer and he did not have any fixed game.  He is poor and wretched. The pics he always  paste on  facebook with a cute guy is not him,  but someone else pictures he lifted and is  using to scam others.  Be warned, be wise, don’t believe everything you see  on facebook.  People are not what they claim to be.  Godspower Godstime will be arrested, disgraced  and finally put to end with all his scamming  activities.  Do not fall victim. For more pictures and proves.  Chat me up on whatsapp - 08068071124 

The following screenshots are the  coversation of  our chats on whatsapp and by sms.

Godspower Godstime is a scam and anybody  buying his game will have to regret it
Re: My Painful Experience With Godspower Godstime by Wealth4uAndMe(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
jubianose:

MY AWFUL EXPERIENCE WITH GODSPOWER GODSTIME

Godspower is a scammer and a scum of the earth. I believe that the pics he post on facebook showing a cute guy is not himself, but another man’s pic he might have lifted from facebook page and is using it to scam people of their hard earned money.

I became interested in Godspower’s fixed game after he posted a free game by 2:00am a correct score of 2:3 by universidad and their opponent. The game entered. I thought that this guy is a good source, therefore let me buy his game I said. I contacted him and after our deliberations and pricing. He sent his account number, mind you his actual name is (Barnbas Ogbeide Godspower). Immediately he received the money in his account.
Sorry about that.

Next time be careful when dealing with sport tipsters. Meanwhile, you can get free over 3.5 goals predictions on my thread at www.nairaland.com/5212139/free-soccer-predictions/3
Re: My Painful Experience With Godspower Godstime by iammiracle1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jeez, did you not know post can be edited?

(1) (Reply)

Man City Wants To Beat Barca To Griezmann / Former US President Barack Obama Offers Advice To 'wonderful' Messi / Latest: Man U Leads The Transfer Chase Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.