Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground (2693 Views)

President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ / Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by sarrki(m): 1:43am On May 12, 2019
Truly I never liked Ganduje
He’s on political vendetta

Though sanusi should have abstained from politics
He’s father to all

1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by Elagancy: 3:45am On May 12, 2019
SANUSI:...Gandollar, bring de dollars here as usual

GANDOLLAR: abeg, meet dis local govt chair by my left for ur naira payment

seun, lalasticlala, mynd4 dis one na FP material o
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by iammo(m): 3:55am On May 12, 2019
sad

why isnt anyone talking about the corrupt allegation levied against Sanusi by Kano state house even before he had a fall out with Ganduje, why is anyone not asking how kano house with 40 members were able to get 2/3 majority to decentralise Sanusi's command if he was truly loved by all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:50am On May 12, 2019
Human being....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by modik(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2019
iammo:
sad

why isnt anyone talking about the corrupt allegation levied against Sanusi by Kano state house even before he had a fall out with Ganduje, why is anyone not asking how kano house with 40 members were able to get 2/3 majority to decentralise Sanusi's command if he was truly loved by all

No one is talking about babariga-dollar also.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2019
Who cares about what two crooks decide to say to each other.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by iammo(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2019
modik:

No one is talking about babariga-dollar also.

Ever heard of the word Immuinity, asin immuinity from prosecution
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by modik(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2019
iammo:

Ever heard of the word Immuinity, asin immuinity from prosecution

OK.... There is immunity from "talking about" corruption allegation?

Lecture me pls or read my earlier comment again.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by iammo(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2019
modik:

OK.... There is immunity from "talking about" corruption allegation?

Lecture me pls or read my earlier comment again.

Atleast even people living under the rock and in caves saw numerious news about press releases coming out from his media aide to "talk about" the allege corruption, and no one had filed a petition to efcc claiming the dollars giving to him was a bribe and a witness steping out . The court wont simply prosecute you for recieving dollars, or for a bullion van enetering your compound. A criminal case must be established with reasonable witnesses.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by modik(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2019
iammo:

Atleast even people living under the rock and in caves saw numerious news about press releases coming out from his media aide to "talk about" the allege corruption, and no one had filed a petition to efcc claiming the dollars giving to him was a bribe and a witness steping out . The court wont simply prosecute you for recieving dollars, or for a bullion van enetering your compound. A criminal case must be established with reasonable witnesses.

Those with ready witnesses and red hot petitions to EFCC, have they been prosecuted irrespective of lack of immunity covering them? Oshio baba's case comes to mind.

Prosecution = "talking about " Curruption

Lol.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by iammo(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2019
modik:

Those with ready witnesses and red hot petitions to EFCC, have they been prosecuted irrespective of lack of immunity covering them? Oshio baba's case comes to mind.

Prosecution = "talking about " Curruption

Lol.

Perhaps the said " Petition " lacks merit like that of the noise making Rivers Governor against Ameachi... but why dont you as a good citizen of Nigeria that seem to know so much about " talking about " corruption visit EFCC headoffice and register your displeasure as a taxpayer on its handling of its constituitional prosecuitory roles
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by modik(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2019
iammo:

Perhaps the said " Petition " lacks merit like that of the noise making Rivers Governor against Ameachi... but why dont you as a good citizen of Nigeria that seem to know so much about " talking about " corruption visit EFCC headoffice and register your displeasure as a taxpayer on its handling of its constituitional prosecuitory roles

Oops! All petitions against all politically anointed of the current dispensation automatically lack merit. I nearly forgot.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by iammo(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2019
modik:

Oops! All petitions against all politically anointed of the current dispensation automatically lack merit. I nearly forgot.

So what you gon do pal?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by modik(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2019
iammo:

So what you gon do pal?

When the chicks come to roost, I'll tell you.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by naijapips04: 11:05am On May 12, 2019
iammo:
sad

Why are all your people silent on Ganduje that was caught live on camera collecting bribe?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by iammo(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2019
naijapips04:

Why are all your people silent on Ganduje that was caught live on camera collecting bribe?

he was on camera collecting dollars in his office, and no one came forward to testify he gave a bribe to him... no bribe giver mean no bribe giving, so if you have any proof that the money in the video was indeed a bribe the go ahead and write a petition to EFCC with your witnesses intact, and he would be probe when his immuinity expires in the next four years, So Sanusi without Immuinity needs to answer the allegation levied on him

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by iammo(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2019
modik:

When the chicks come to roost, I'll tell you.

grin i bet you would
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by naijapips04: 11:15am On May 12, 2019
iammo:

he was on camera collecting dollars in his office, and no one came forward to testify he gave a bribe to him... no bribe giver mean no bribe giving, so if you have any proof that the money in the video was indeed a bribe the go ahead and write a petition to EFCC with your witnesses intact, and he would be probe when his immuinity expires in the next four years, So Sanusi without Immuinity needs to answer the allegation levied on him

See the numbskulls defending corruption and criminals with all their might. God forbid bad thing. And na this ones dey fight corruption. angry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by iammo(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2019
naijapips04:

See the numbskulls defending corruption and criminals with all their might. God forbid bad thing. And na this ones dey fight corruption. angry

Fvctard , any allegation without Solid evidence or witnesses willing to testify, can get you in prison like the crazy kemi olunloyo, its called character assasination and defamation this is nigeria and not your jungle justice practicing barbarian, red mud village square where you burn goat thief

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by naijapips04: 11:22am On May 12, 2019
iammo:

Fvctard , any allegation without Solid evidence or witnesses willing to testify, can get you in prison like the crazy kemi olunloyo, its called character assasination and defamation this is nigeria and not your jungle justice practicing baberian red mud village

Cover your face in shame bro. Just do it.

I'm so ashamed of my generation.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ganduje & Sanusi Lamido At Pray Ground by iammo(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2019
naijapips04:

Cover your face in shame bro. Just do it.

I'm so ashamed of my generation.

just a friendly advice ... your utterances that you cant back can hunt you .. ignorance of the law wouldnt save you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Kalu Be In Jail While Appeal Is Running? / US Doj & ICE Declare Nigerian Nnamdi Nwosu Wanted For $10m Scam / Chad Kills Boko Haram Shamefully By Firing Squad While Nigeria Celebrate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.