Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

I’m Not Interested In Politics, I Don’t Want To Die – Actress, Grace Ama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Interested In Politics, I Don’t Want To Die – Actress, Grace Ama (666 Views)

Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' / Tonto Dikeh Is Not A Role Model, She's Popular For Immorality- Actress Grace Ama / Actress Grace Amah Covers Nollywood Celebrities Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Interested In Politics, I Don’t Want To Die – Actress, Grace Ama by MrGist: 2:20am On May 12, 2019
GistMore.com

Actress, Grace Ama, has explained why she has shunned politics despite the fact that she thinks the government doesn’t have the interest of Nollywood at heart.

In an encounter with Sunday Scoop, Ama said she wouldn’t go into politics in Nigeria because she was not ready to die. She stated, “I wouldn’t discourage my colleagues in politics but I don’t have an interest in Nigerian politics. If an individual can play the game, he or she can go ahead. As for me, my life is sweet and I am not ready to die.”

She also pointed out that she wasn’t supporting any party. “I can change my mind later in the future and become a member of a political party but it is not on my mind at the moment. Politics in Nigeria is a do-or-die affair,” he added.

Ama lamented that the government only remembered Nollywood when elections were drawing near. She said, “In Nollywood, we hardly get any form of support from the government. We make things happen individually but we cannot do it alone. Nollywood contributes a lot to the Nigerian economy; so, the government shouldn’t just use us for campaigns during elections. Once the government gets involved, actors will make money and live good lives.”

The actress stated that her passion for acting was the only thing that had kept her in the industry. She said, “There is no money in acting but I pray things would get better.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/im-not-interested-in-politics-i-dont-want-to-die-actress-grace-ama

Re: I’m Not Interested In Politics, I Don’t Want To Die – Actress, Grace Ama by MrGist: 2:21am On May 12, 2019
cool
Re: I’m Not Interested In Politics, I Don’t Want To Die – Actress, Grace Ama by EbukaHades10(m): 3:27am On May 12, 2019
Tell me more

Re: I’m Not Interested In Politics, I Don’t Want To Die – Actress, Grace Ama by itspzpics(m): 4:47am On May 12, 2019
Hmmm cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Not Interested In Politics, I Don’t Want To Die – Actress, Grace Ama by MrGist: 12:46pm On May 12, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty's White Wedding Happy Married Life / Iyabo Ojo Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Exposed Evidence / Wizkid’s First Babymama, Sola Ogudu Talks Difficulty In Finding Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.