Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

The difference between going to church and going to heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The difference between going to church and going to heaven (332 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The difference between going to church and going to heaven by lightblazingnow(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2019
There are so much cash in the bank yet men are restless and sick, weak and burden with one worry and as many affliction as well as pains and spirit break. When is man going to realise that...

Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Your money, your connections, your degrees and your doings are no where close to life. You must listen and do as Christ specifically instructed his disciples to pass on to us...

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

You haven't agreed with your maker, the moment you say.....

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

There is no difference...

You can personally know your creator and founder CHRIST JESUS. Some said God created all things, yes through his beloved Christ Jesus.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
Re: The difference between going to church and going to heaven by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:09am On May 12, 2019
Amen
Re: The difference between going to church and going to heaven by orisa37: 8:18am On May 12, 2019
Yes. God bless U.
Re: The difference between going to church and going to heaven by lightblazingnow(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2019
Greatness
Re: The difference between going to church and going to heaven by MrPresident1: 1:37pm On May 13, 2019
orisa37:
Yes. God bless U.

Orisa37, do you know Sango? grin He is coming to have the head of all his enemies

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Re: The difference between going to church and going to heaven by orisa37: 2:35pm On May 13, 2019
Sango is a Messenger Spirit in the Department in which The Light is The CEO

Luke: 19:27 is a Prayer of The Righteous that The Holy Ghost Fire, which is not Sango, but more righteous than Lucifer(Sango), might come down to perish my enemies right here before me.
Re: The difference between going to church and going to heaven by MrPresident1: 2:48pm On May 13, 2019
orisa37:
Sango is a Messenger Spirit in the Department in which The Light is The CEO

Luke: 19:27 is a Prayer of The Righteous that The Holy Ghost Fire, which is not Sango, but more righteous than Lucifer(Sango), might come down to perish my enemies right here before me.

See, me I am quoting you, quote me back.

He will have the heads of all the evil doers and all their agents grin
Re: The difference between going to church and going to heaven by sonmvayina(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2019
the kingdom of within....luke 17:21
Re: The difference between going to church and going to heaven by orisa37: 5:39pm On May 13, 2019
You are not quoting me. You are quoting Christ
Re: The difference between going to church and going to heaven by lightblazingnow(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2019
Love this

(1) (Reply)

See What Made A Great Man Of God Divorce His Wife / Ondo: Confusion As Redeemed Member Heals Leper, Deaf In Market Place* / Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Fulani Herdsmen Prophecy Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.