Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked (21092 Views)

FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF / Jumia Sacks 900 Workers To Reduce Cost Of Operation / Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Nobody: 8:04am On May 12, 2019
Lol. How do these ones return to a normal life after being sacked by NLNG? Welcome to the real world in advance.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by chloride6: 8:04am On May 12, 2019
Not bad..

If its merit based and not vendetta
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by cvibe2: 8:05am On May 12, 2019
Okay
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by etrouble: 8:07am On May 12, 2019
baliyubla:
For those still shouting sai Buhari, the hunger, pain and anguish must get to your door steps and that of your families.

Heart goes out to these ones that have lost their jobs, and the million others that have had to endure such painful faith under the Lifeless bigot.

Your family is cursed already that is why you are wretched, sad, bitter, depressed and suicidal.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by lilmax(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2019
this is bad mehn
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by InvisibleB: 8:18am On May 12, 2019
Chimaxguy:
Hello nairlanders pls I need ur help.
I got 278 in my Jamb and I had applied for Medlab at Unizik at first.
P.S dat was at the point of registration.
Now I want to change my course to Medicine/Pharmacy at Unilag/Unizik. I'm frm Imo state and I got 1A, 2Bs & 2Cs in my Waec result last year 2018. And I will 17yrs by 20th this month.
Pls advice me on what step to take cause I don't want to stay at home again.

Pls help me nairalanders I seriously need ur advice now on which sch to change to.

First advice is to open your own thread in the education section if this website, so that more people will read it. A mod can move your thread to front page to get max views and advice
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Elgeelistic: 8:19am On May 12, 2019
This news should be verified.

NLNG has no reason to sack except on staff productivity or disciplinary issue, I see no reason why a company should keep 0% productive staff for too long.

But why sack at this time when the company plan to embark on a major expansion project?

That being said, I believe the realignment should come with adequate package to make 'sack dey hungry you'. Lol.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Nobody: 8:19am On May 12, 2019
Hedonini:
Lol. How do these ones return to a normal life after being sacked by NLNG? Welcome to the real world in advance.

That's one hell of a job to lose

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by ironheart(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2019
Pavore9:
This same OP and his incoherent threads making front-page today! angry
you have said it oh. I thought it was only me who noticed it. What good is a news when it’s difficult to read. Even CNN write in simple English
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by SarkinYarki: 8:25am On May 12, 2019
clearly a plan to flush out Southerners hired on merit and replace them with Northerners
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by goody1shoe73(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2019
Who else finds the use of English weird and archaic?
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by papascode: 8:38am On May 12, 2019
trevormide:
Sack 120 staffs who were employed based on merit

Then secretly employ 150 based on nepotism, favouritism and government connection

The truth is NLNG wants to hire people connected to the federal government but there's no space for them. The option is to sack people and create space so that they can fill with the new people

Who cursed Nigeria?

You are very correct
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2019
Only 120 as if it is 12000
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Nobody: 8:39am On May 12, 2019
Una never see anything.

Even with all these, una go still carry una dirty negroe finger to vote for touts and miscreants.

Enjoy.
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by dingbang(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2019
Pay them off with maaaaaaad benefits and see if those 120 people will not collect it with a smiling face.
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Reference(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2019
A very tedious read. Can't understand what the reporter is desperately trying to pass across. Suspect it was translated from French using dodgy software.
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by papascode: 8:41am On May 12, 2019
Chimaxguy:
Now I want to change my course to Medicine/Pharmacy at Unilag/Unizik. I'm frm Imo state and I got 1A, 2Bs & 2Cs in my Waec result last year 2018. And I will 17yrs by 20th this month.

Pls help me nairalanders I seriously need ur advice now on which sch to change to.

I graduated from unilag and i can confirm to you that you will not regret getting into unilag
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by djon78(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2019
That's why I always favor establishing ones business. Even if you are working in a dream job, don't be comfortable.

You can be sacked in a second.
Don't be too relaxed working for someone
Try and set up something for yourself
And tenaciously grow it
But most times people want the easy life
But Life ain't easy
To put bacon on the table for your family
You must sweat it out
If you think its a lie
Go and ask dangote
With all his money
He is still hustling
How much person
Wey never achieve anything
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by hope4life: 8:46am On May 12, 2019
I think something is wrong somewhere. In my many years of residing in Bonny where LNG company is domiciled, I have never heard of any sack or retrenchment. The only thing they do is cross-posting.This news may not be true anyway.And if it's true majority of them would not even feel the impact as such.No Nigerian company is as rich as LNG.
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Nobody: 8:46am On May 12, 2019
dingbang:
Pay them off with maaaaaaad benefits and see if those 120 people will not collect it with a smiling face.

For sure they would get "maaaaaaad benefits", but it would all amount to nothing. You think investing or doing business is easy? Even if they get paid off with N200m each, most of them would fritter it away on bad investment, bad judgement, lifestyle etc. You think it is easy to be self-employed?

That's why I give kudos to solo operators in the street. Most salary earners are clueless when they find themselves out of job, even with loads of cash to play with. They soon end up in poverty.
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Queenboy123(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2019
baliyubla:
For those still shouting sai Buhari, the hunger, pain and anguish must get to your door steps and that of your families.

Heart goes out to these ones that have lost their jobs, and the million others that have had to endure such painful faith under the Lifeless bigot.

Back to sender!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Nobody: 8:55am On May 12, 2019
Chimaxguy:

face your unizik. Unilag can never consider you because of your age.
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Masterk2019: 8:57am On May 12, 2019
next level of suffering continues
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by dingbang(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2019
Hedonini:

For sure they would get "maaaaaaad benefits", but it would all amount to nothing. You think investing or doing business is easy? Even if they get paid off with N200m each, most of them would fritter it away on bad investment, bad judgement, lifestyle etc. You think it is easy to be self-employed?

That's why I give kudos to solo operators in the street. Most salary earners are clueless when they find themselves out of job, even with loads of cash to play with. They soon end up in poverty.
well, you are right.
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Nobody: 9:11am On May 12, 2019
EternalBeing:
Nigeria shall be better.
Maybe in 300 years from now!
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by capitalzero: 9:12am On May 12, 2019
most likely contract staff or non-technical staff like teachers in staff school.
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by capitalzero: 9:12am On May 12, 2019
Ezechinwa:
Maybe in 300 years from now!
1000 years
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2019
I want learned members of this platform to critically analyse this write up and deduced how true that info is.
Re: NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked by Nobody: 9:26am On May 12, 2019
Hedonini:

Thats why i see delay in employment as a blessing, it will allow you to set up something for urself & expand slowly. To d extent even when you get a job, the salary will just be part of liquidified current assets to be invested in ur business for increased profitability

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / M.sc In Biochemistry Or B.sc In Nursing, Which Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.