Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Path Of Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Path Of Destiny (292 Views)

Eckankar, The Path Of Spiritual Freedom / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Path Of Destiny by jonatoye(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Path of Destiny

WORD FOR TODAY
The plan of God for your life is associated with your destiny. Where you are and the place you stand in life is a factor that determines what God will do in your life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The steps of the godly are directed by the LORD. He delights in every detail of their lives." (Psalm 37:23 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If there is a prayer you must always pray at every point in time it is that God should set your feet on the path of your destiny. The life of a man is yet to be meaningful until he discovers his destiny. The fact that you are created for a purpose makes your destiny a peculiar one. You are not a fulfillment until you fulfill your destiny under God.

Some people have clear understanding of what God wants them to do but they refuse to do it and some of those who accepted to do it are not doing it according to His precept. The Lord instructed some people to leave where they are like the case of Abraham but they held on to their familiar ground and some of those who were told to remain where they are left due to desire for greener pasture to forfeit the purpose of God for their lives.

In life you must seek to know your destiny. True Fulfillment begins by finding and walking on the path of destiny. Allow God to order your steps into your glorious destiny like He did for Abraham, Joseph, David and Daniel.

Prayer Point
Lord! Set my feet on the path of destiny peculiar to my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
You have a destiny that must be discovered if you must fulfill the purpose of God!!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Mysteries Of The God Of Israel / Is The Trinitarian Doctrine Paganic? / Miraculous Healing In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.