Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

"If Your Husband Brings A New Wife, Endure And Appreciate It" - Islamic Scholar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If Your Husband Brings A New Wife, Endure And Appreciate It" - Islamic Scholar (289 Views)

Apostle Joshua Orumgbe Brings A Dead Woman Back To Life. (video) / Nicki Minaj Follows Renown Islamic Scholar Mufti Menk On Twitter. Twitter React / Don't Have Sex Like A Donkey - Islamic Scholar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If Your Husband Brings A New Wife, Endure And Appreciate It" - Islamic Scholar by mrtim1911: 3:07pm On May 13, 2019
Ustaz Sa’eed Abdur-Rauf, an Islamic scholar and Director, Nigeria Office of International Institute of Islamic Therapy, has called on women, particularly Muslims, to accept the reality of polygamy in building lasting relationships.

Mr Abdur-Rauf, also the Managing Director of De Minaret International, Abuja, made the call on Saturday in Ibadan during the 4th Annual Ramadan Lecture organised by Oyo District of The Criterion, an association of Muslim women in business and the professions.

Full story on https://www.cameraboytv.com/component/k2/if-your-husband-brings-a-new-wife-endure-and-appreciate-it-islamic-scholar-urges-nigerian-muslim-women-to-embrace-polygamy-as-it-was-a-law-of-god

Re: "If Your Husband Brings A New Wife, Endure And Appreciate It" - Islamic Scholar by Nuhvey(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2019
And if your wife brings a new husband? Oh wait.. I know.. Cut her head off.. Useless religion

(1) (Reply)

Three Widows And Four Orphans Needed To Celebrate My Birthday With Me / / Indecent Dressing- An Appeal To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.