Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits (21368 Views)

Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time / Tonto Dikeh Reveals Some Friends In Our Lives (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 12, 2019
Tessyama1:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu a.k.a TBoss, has revealed some of her bad habits to her Instagram followers.

According to her these are a few of them. See below...

"What bad habits do you have ?
I actually have a couple of them � but just to mention a few-
1: I like to throw things through the window- especially from a moving car or from upstairs. It’s sooo disgusting I know but it gives me so much joy.
2: When I go shopping- I’m that girl that would pick something from a rack & if I change my mind I would just hang it on another rack�� My uncle Charles could keeeeel me for that but whatever man��
3: I smell Everything & I mean EVERYTHING- Just let your imagination run��‍♀️ .
Okay enough of mine, do share some of yours���
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tboss-reveals-some-of-her-bad-habits.html

only dogs smell that much
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by 12345baba(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2019
She smells her Fart too
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by lomprico(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2019
Did u smell kemen's mouth?
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 12, 2019
She looks like the type to sniff a guy’s butt hole
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by Samxp: 6:26pm On May 12, 2019
cassidy1996:
nice, I will give you 20gs
go get the fat version
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by Jaqenhghar: 6:50pm On May 12, 2019
Na that one dem go tell you. They wont tell you the addictions the foul tongue the short tempers. Nose picking , dirty house no one tell you that. You find out for urself. Then she wont be so shiny anymore. Niggas will be telling you how lucky you are and you will be wishing you could trade her for a pack of cigarettes.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by AllenSpencer: 7:07pm On May 12, 2019
Rubbish!

Me that love killing living things nkor?
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by johnnny12(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2019
It is well
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by AbooNasir(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2019
what I have deduced from what she said.....looking at number 1 and 2, it's very easy to know she's the dirty,room scattered kinda girl!! they come online to form I no dey poo!!
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by Amanda4life: 9:20pm On May 12, 2019
I smell everything too
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by MrayNgozi(f): 10:02pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 12, 2019
cr7lomo:

Is it ur nose??...or a family member's nose...y can't u mind ur business ...man for that Matter... Aproko
Tboss is in this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by seangy4konji: 5:22pm On May 13, 2019
come smell my balls and anus.
Re: Tboss Reveals Some Of Her Bad Habits by seunfape(m): 8:06pm On May 13, 2019
Getting angry quickly is a bad habit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Buys A House For Hamisa Mobetto, His Baby Mama / Glory Peace Looks Gorgeous In New Shoot / Top Five Nigerian Grammy Award Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.