Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Have Never Collected Bribe- Jonathan Speaks On Owning Foreign Accounts,etcs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Collected Bribe- Jonathan Speaks On Owning Foreign Accounts,etcs (289 Views)

Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have Never Collected Bribe- Jonathan Speaks On Owning Foreign Accounts,etcs by Ugobestikyblog(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2019
The Nigeria Former president, Goodluck Jonathan, has insisted that he does not own any bank accounts or property abroad.Jonathan stated this in a statement issued on Saturday by his media adviser, Ikechukwu Eze, in reaction to a report that claimed that lawyers representing the Federal Government, in a London court filing, accused him of accepting bribes in order “to broker a $1.3 billion oil deal eight years ago”.He dismissed the report on the controversial Malabu oil deal as a recycled falsehood that is blatantly dishonest, cheap and predictable.

“Former President Goodluck Jonathan did not ask for or collect any bribes, neither has he been charged for asking or collecting bribes, neither will he ever be charged with asking for or collecting bribes, because such never happened.“That this particular dispute predated the Jonathan administration and survives it.

That former President Jonathan is 61 years old and throughout his life has never opened an account, nor owned property outside Nigeria,” he said.The statement added, “In fact, we expected something like this ever since it was announced that former President Jonathan would lead the Election Observation Mission of the Electoral Institute for Sustainable Democracy in Africa to South Africa’s national and provincial elections.“We are well aware that this claim was intentioned to...... CONTINUE READING: https://ugobestiky.com/i-have-never-collected-bribe-jonathan-speaks-on-owning-foreign-account-and-properties/
Re: I Have Never Collected Bribe- Jonathan Speaks On Owning Foreign Accounts,etcs by Nobody: 8:37am On May 12, 2019
This government is about to clampdown on opposition political parties while the likes of tinubu,amaechi,oshiomole,fashola,gandolla and their likes are all walking free.
Re: I Have Never Collected Bribe- Jonathan Speaks On Owning Foreign Accounts,etcs by netpro(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2019
I Have Never Collected Bribe- Jonathan

Story for the drunks. How did Patience become a billionaire? I a Permanent Secretary? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Collected Bribe- Jonathan Speaks On Owning Foreign Accounts,etcs by AudiA4: 9:29am On May 12, 2019
Who is this one fooling, in this corrupt ridden country called NIGERIA will someone in your position will say he never benefitted or collect gratifications while in office,u can go and tell this to the people in the graveyard, they are the only ones who can't hear this and believe u,
Re: I Have Never Collected Bribe- Jonathan Speaks On Owning Foreign Accounts,etcs by Mace0lane: 9:33am On May 12, 2019
Why not have your father clampdown on them instead of this your pathetic wail of unending sorrow.
comshots:
This government is about to clampdown on opposition political parties while the likes of tinubu,amaechi,oshiomole,fashola,gandolla and their likes are all walking free.
Re: I Have Never Collected Bribe- Jonathan Speaks On Owning Foreign Accounts,etcs by Mynd44: 9:33am On May 12, 2019

(1)

Revealed: Ondo 2020: Plans To Hinder Akeredolu’s Re-election In APC Deepens / Arrest Atiku, PDP For Tampering With INEC Server -APC / Controversial Senator Dino Melaye In Spirit,singing Praises And Dancing To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.