Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. (8425 Views)

2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs / 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki / Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by preacherz: 10:03am On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This man has been in Red chamber since may 29th 2003,please can someone list his achievements besides criticizing Buhari. Here is the constituency ike represent.

his achievements are more than what the entire APC government can achieve till 2023.
showing us pictures of Nsukka Library as if Ekweremmadu is representing Nsukka. stop looking for company. u guys failed ALONE!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by Nobody: 10:10am On May 12, 2019
Seetto:

The idea of constituency project is to enrich themselves, lawmaker job is to make law and not to be a contractor.
some places have benefited from constituency projects. the guy representing us in the house built a very nice secoundary school building (one of the best government school building in the state) as his constituency projects.
the lawmakers don't have immunity and relevant security agencies should target all(not only opposition members) who fail to execute their projects

1 Like

Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by dhardy09: 10:16am On May 12, 2019
Drop your account number and phone number

IamTeen:
Good morning everyone,

I know this might sound like a scam but i seriously need help.
I'm a freshman in a Fed Uni with two campuses. I stay at one of the campuses which is not the main campus. Our test began last week and it's computer based, we will have to transport ourselves everyday to the campus. I calculated the transport fee which amounted to #1280 for eight days: 160 to and fro.
I told mum a week earlier about it and she sent #1500. I couldn't tell her my foodstuffs were finished because i know she's also struggling.
But i got to chop!
I bought some foodstuffs and paid those i borrowed little change from.

My first test was Saturday; yesterday.
Currently i have N700 on me, and i still have 8 more tests to go.
I know this won't be enough, please all i need is N500.
No one i know would borrow me such amount and even if they do, i can't pay back.
I don't have an account but I'll sort someone else's like i used to do.

I will provide any evidence you need.
Please, help me.
Thanks a million.
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by edlion57(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This man has been in Red chamber since may 29th 2003,please can someone list his achievements besides criticizing Buhari. Here is the constituency ike represent.
you are a very big f lipsrsealed :-Xl

1 Like

Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Oga Ikeoha is not representing Nsukka... He's representing ENUGU West senatorial district.
Stop fooling yourself in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

oga this is not Enugu east....... don't blackmail our brother.. Ewu mpama

U mean ENUGU West?
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by Nobody: 10:29am On May 12, 2019
dhardy09:
Drop your account number and phone number

No Bank account yet but i can sort one out.

Thank you sir.
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2019
IamTeen:
Good morning everyone,

I'm a freshman in a Fed Uni with two campuses. I stay at one of the campuses which is not the main campus. Our test began last week and it's computer based, we will have to transport ourselves everyday to the campus. I calculated the transport fee which amounted to #1280 for eight days: 160 to and fro.
I told mum a week earlier about it and she sent #1500. I couldn't tell her my foodstuffs were finished because i know she's also struggling.
But i got to chop!

No one i know would borrow me such amount and even if they do, i can't pay back.

Please, help me.
Thanks a million.

Hmmmm
An undergraduate that does not have account number
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 12, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Hmmmm
An undergraduate that does not have an account number

I'm a teen and a freshman.
I planned opening a Zenith aspire account using the school's id card.
The school released the id cards just last week. I'll get one soon.
Thanks.
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by AfonjaBoston: 10:47am On May 12, 2019
IamTeen:
Good morning everyone,

But i got to chop!

Please, help me.
Thanks a million.

Send.me 500 mtn credit to make some important calls on your behalf and I will wire you 5k by end of day
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by Ningi2020(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

This isn't Enugu of today. "Enugu is in the Hands of God."

Most of the pictures you posted are sites of gully erosion, which is a problem in the S.E.

By the way, there are Local Government Chairmen and Governor who should live up to their billings.
Hands of God or hands of men, thats the problem with many black people they think negatively
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by Nobody: 10:53am On May 12, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Send.me 500 mtn credit to make some important calls on your behalf and I will wire you 5k by end of day
I wish i could sir.
But i can't, not in this condition.
Thanks anyway.
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:57am On May 12, 2019
Stop defending criminal my friend.
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Oga Ikeoha is not representing Nsukka... He's representing ENUGU West senatorial district.
Stop fooling yourself in a public forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:58am On May 12, 2019
undecided my friend why are lying.
preacherz:

his achievements are more than what the entire APC government can achieve till 2023.
showing us pictures of Nsukka Library as if Ekweremmadu is representing Nsukka. stop looking for company. u guys failed ALONE!!!!
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:03am On May 12, 2019
Mk93:

He is a lawmaker. It is the president and governor that have the resources for infrastructural development.
His job is to pass bills while the executive implement them. No where in the world do lawmakers build roads
ah shame on you.
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Stop defending criminal my friend.

Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by Baroba(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2019
Career Senator...smh
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by Baroba(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Looking forward to a Nigeria where the executive and legislative office would be so unattractive...

That's when true representative would start...

Hbd to you sir... Long life and prosperity.

Thank you sirrr!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by PapaAdanna: 12:07pm On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Senseless advocate

U are just like buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by masterpix(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This is not his own constituency Mr man
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by RealityShot: 12:16pm On May 12, 2019
Ekweremadu Ike FOR PRESIDENCY 2027
Re: PDP, Saraki Congratulate Ekweremadu On His 58th Birthday. by goshee: 2:36pm On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
plzzz how is Nsukka Ekweremadu's constituency? someone somewhere in oone brown roofed building in ogbomosho telling us what happen in Enugu. Ekweremadu has been the best senator in Enugu state since he was elected. Besides I Haven seen Ekweremadu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Plights Of Police Widows Who Are Denied Husbands’ Benefits / APC National Convention: Group Backs Buni-Led CECPC, Criticise Salihu Lukmam / Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.