Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Need A Professional App Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Professional App Developer (681 Views)

I Need Someone Create A Professional App For My Blog at Cheap Price - VISIT HERE / I Need An Android App Developer / I Need An Android App Developer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Professional App Developer by Tomak1(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2019
If you are a professional app developer, call me using this number +234800837865 for business.

NOTE: mode of payment will be, if you build the app finish, you will do screen record and show me the app then I will make payment to collect it.

If u are not interested using my payment method, please no need to inbox
Re: I Need A Professional App Developer by donsheddy1(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2019
Tomak1:
If you are a professional app developer, call me using this number +234800837865 for business.

NOTE: mode of payment will be, if you build the app finish, you will do screen record and show me the app then I will make payment to collect it.

Na you carry developer come Lagos na. Oga go to freelancer.com and post your job there.
Re: I Need A Professional App Developer by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 12, 2019
donsheddy1:
Na you carry developer come Lagos na. Oga go to freelancer.com and post your job there.
smiley smiley grin
Re: I Need A Professional App Developer by DavidOluyale(m): 6:21am On May 13, 2019
Tomak1:

Go to freelancer.com or fiver.com

You will still pay before service, but the developer won't get it until they complete the Job.

You won't get any serious dev that will agree to that mode of payment.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Good Web Developer/designer Needed Asap / Advice Me On What To Do My Western Union MTCN Transaction Not Found,#to Received / (free Money) Make Uptown 10 K Daily Without Any Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.