Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh (25023 Views)

Churchill Celebrates Grandma, Mum, Rosy Meurer On Mother’s Day (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Nairaobserver: 1:33pm On May 12, 2019
“God forgive anybody who tries to tarnish the name of their husband through cheap blackmail” Tonto Dikeh’s Ex shades her in his Mother’s Day’s message to his Mum and Grand Mum.

Churchill shares some photos online with caption.

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/god-forgive-you-tonto-dikeh-ex-shades.html

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Dimmatic(f): 1:51pm On May 12, 2019
Tonto everything about her is fake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 12, 2019
I so much like this guy cheesy cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Birdeyeview: 2:03pm On May 12, 2019
Exactly mr olakunle churchill. Well and matured word of wisdom.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Beface(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2019
Expect another episode from Tonto because she dey like to dey score the last goal.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by NobleAngell(f): 2:54pm On May 12, 2019
Tonto on the way. A bomb is about to drop, stay tuned.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Ciaos: 3:07pm On May 12, 2019
The face of the woman who claims obasanjo is the father of her church.

9 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by ainas247: 7:35pm On May 12, 2019
tongue Bro Churchill
How you take jam this toto girl self.
you deserve better bro..

Dominate Google Page 1 fast
and start getting clients
come now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Richdad50(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by iTearHerToto: 7:35pm On May 12, 2019
Toto is coming for you. Sorry Tonto angry
Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by fatymore(f): 7:36pm On May 12, 2019
Need new bedsheets for your old and torn beddings..
contact me please.
Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Wanity(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2019
Tonto tonto every time please

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by ajepako(f): 7:36pm On May 12, 2019
We don rest this week with Tonto matter

Instead make him greet him mama and granma jeje and waka pass

Now, he will bring the ranter back in full force.

Bhet why?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by mixta140: 7:36pm On May 12, 2019
Correct man

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Onyekachi419(f): 7:36pm On May 12, 2019
Tonto dike right now

18 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Spar7tan(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2019
We no go rest for this saga again, that one sure me die!

As both of una dey CRAZE!!! shocked

11 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Lamasta(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2019
No ill feelings there life there business grin
Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by ransome001(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2019
Tonto is ashawo... Who was fourtnate to be in Nigeria Movie industry...she is uneducated and not cultured...this is what u get when u marry or date a broke ass cunt like Tonto

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by rawtouch: 7:37pm On May 12, 2019
amen
Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by SEONaijaExpert: 7:38pm On May 12, 2019
Tonto is acidic to any family.

From the day she insulted her ex-husband's mother, I knew she was sick.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by yorceegold: 7:38pm On May 12, 2019
I don't blame her,I blame her father who could not cross to the other side of the road to by condom

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by AntiWailer: 7:38pm On May 12, 2019
Childish

You guys started all the rubbish interviews but blamed her for responding the way she did.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Onlinealaba(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2019
Very mature and straight forward to the recipient. One regret this dude will be having was knowing Tonto, she has done nuff damage

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by CaesarDon(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2019

Which one is shade? He just gave an honest advice una don turn am to "shade" u guys sha wanna wake up this sleeping deranged bipolar woman from her one week recess

4 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by Mintum: 7:39pm On May 12, 2019
Tonto dike that is behaving like a person possessed by evil spirits

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by XaviDayo(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2019
Na u and Tonto know wetin una join head dey do o

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates His Mother On Mother's Day, Shades Tonto Dikeh by BafanaBafana: 7:40pm On May 12, 2019
Anything Tonto Dike na straight to front page!
Me sha, I stand with Tonto. Only God knows what this man has done to her that could make her this bitter

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Babatunde Taiwo, Soji Taiwo's Son Graduates From College In USA / Mofe Duncan's church wedding today (Photos) / Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.