Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Okorocha Alleges How Oshiomhole Pushed Him Out Of His Office, Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Alleges How Oshiomhole Pushed Him Out Of His Office, Speaks (265 Views)

Tinubu Guinean Citizen – Atiku’s Camp Alleges How Govt Implicated Him / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Alleges How Oshiomhole Pushed Him Out Of His Office, Speaks by besti8: 1:41pm On May 12, 2019
Active Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has asserted that the National Chairman of the decision All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, when sent his DSS detail to insult him.

Okorocha said he hosted gone to connect with his gathering Chairman about issues identifying with happenings in the gathering when he (Oshiomhole) sent his DSS workforce to drive him out of his office.

Talking in a meeting with Vanguard, Okorocha said the occurrence occurred within sight of the APC governorship competitor in Akwa Ibom State, Ekere Nsima.

The Governor, be that as it may, said he was not thinking about leaving the decision party, in any event for the time being.

Inquired as to whether regardless he feels excellent in the APC, Okorocha, whose child-in-law, Uche Nwosu joined the Action Alliance, AA, preceding the general decisions, stated: "I am APC. I have never thought of leaving the gathering until further notice, and I have no reason since I won under the stage of APC.

"Where will I go to? I must be in the APC, and I framed the APC."

Inquired as to whether he was stranded, he included: "I am not stranded, I stay in APC, and I have not shown that I'm going to leave APC. Keep in mind that the goal of these individuals is to baffle me out of governmental issues and out of APC with the goal that they can have a field of play. Be that as it may, all I prompt today is that given no establishment or association a chance to enable themselves to be utilized as an instrument to demolish someone politically, who has submitted no offense."

On what he will do if by chance he meets Oshiomhole today, Gov. Okorocha stated: "We will visit of course. What will I do to him? The last time I saw Oshiomhole was the point at which I went to his office, and he sent his SSS man to insult me in his office, before the governorship applicant of Akwa Ibom, the NDDC fellow, Obong Nsima Ekere, who likewise responded against the man of honor.

"A SSS was driving me out as a representative from his office. Along these lines, I've sufficiently taken abuse from Oshiomhole and each one of those that are arranging this insidiousness."

read more: https://gistok.ng/gov-okorocha-alleges-how-oshiomhole-pushed-him-out-of-his-office-speaks-on-dumping-apc/

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Kerosene, Diesel Rise In April 2019 - NBS / Gbajabiamila Confidence Of Becoming Next Speaker / Don’t Use Me To Judge Any Governor, Okorocha Warns Imo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.