Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

"People Falsely Labelled Me, But they don't know I'm Beautiful"- Ceec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "People Falsely Labelled Me, But they don't know I'm Beautiful"- Ceec (744 Views)

Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"People Falsely Labelled Me, But they don't know I'm Beautiful"- Ceec by Mcoutureankara(f): 1:53pm On May 12, 2019
sharing the photos, ceec wrote;

She is raw like cacao
Carries a smell of cinnamon and honey
Natural brown eumelanin skin
Everyone judges not knowing what's within
Sweet like honey,

She cures any emptiness carried in a man
Mix her with sunshine
And she glows within
Beautiful big brown eyes
No one ever takes the time to notice her
People only falsely label her and lack realization
That she's the most beautiful and radiant brown skinned girl

Sweet like honey
Beautiful brown girl
Never lose your fire
Even when the sun may not shine, you'll still always blind them
-Henessy J. Beltre

see more photos;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/people-falsely-labelled-me-but-im-beautiful-ceec/

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels And His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose In Private Jet / Lil Frosh New Freestyle And Share Life As A Rising Star In New Interview / Forbes Names World’s Richest Musician 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.