Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered His SSS Orderly To Push Me Out Of His Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered His SSS Orderly To Push Me Out Of His Office (268 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office / SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered His SSS Orderly To Push Me Out Of His Office by EmmanuelNwo: 2:03pm On May 12, 2019
Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered His SSS Orderly To Push Me Out Of His Office

The last time I saw Oshiomhole was when I went to Oshiomhole’s office and he sent his State Security Service man to insult me in his office, before the governorship candidate of Akwa Ibom, the NDDC guy who also reacted against the gentleman...

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/05/rochas-okorocha-oshiomhole-ordered-his.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Leave Prostitute And Face Terrorists / FG: We Have Credible Evidence PDP, Atiku Are Planning To Subvert Govt / PDP Are Hadicapped By The Traumatic Loss Of Election – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.