Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! (867 Views)

Let Me Design Your Website / Let Me Design A Professional YOU And Get Free Adsense / Who Can Pls Help Me Design My Wordpress Site..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 12, 2019
Who can design a site like this:

https://Studentnaira.com.ng
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Bizmagnet: 6:51pm On May 12, 2019
oyeniyi715:

Chat me up on 0812-341-9967
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Ayemileto(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2019
oyeniyi715:

But from your signature, it appears the website belongs to you.
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Ignyte(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2019
The website's theme hurts my eyes. I can create something better. It is laughable that the owner of the site combines 'Ultimate Affliate 46' and 'MyCred' as core plugins in 2019.

Contact me via call/whatsapp: 07037534762

I assure you better results
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Ijeomaejiofor: 8:50pm On May 12, 2019
oyeniyi715:

Good day, this site would be delivered to you in a week's time.

Would cost you 70k, please contact what's app 07062438377.

QUESTIONS:
is the idea you want to create exactly like the linked site or totally another idea.

Do you prefer monthly or yearly hosting?.

please reply.
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 12, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

Good day, this site would be delivered to you in a week's time.

Would cost you 70k, please contact what's app 07062438377.

QUESTIONS:
is the idea you want to create exactly like the linked site or totally another idea.

Do you prefer monthly or yearly hosting?.

please reply.

Yearly hosting
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Ijeomaejiofor: 10:15pm On May 12, 2019
oyeniyi715:

Yearly hosting
thank you, would be done as stated. Please contact me on what's app (07062438377), to begin the job.
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 12, 2019
oyeniyi715:

Yearly hosting
Please i beg you to design a website isnt that expensive haba na.
i had to create a new account because one bastard mod banned me from talking.

see i can create a website for you with unlimited hosting and bandwidth(not nigerian host o) and also unlimted custom emails and a .com domain for one year for less than half that amount.
i sent you a message on whatsapp but you didnt reply or you were offline.

ill also design your banner, logo and even give you a free android app self with it.

dont pay that extravagant price its not up to that.
thank you.
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 12, 2019
arenterprise:

Please i beg you to design a website isnt that expensive haba na.
i had to create a new account because one bastard mod banned me from talking.

see i can create a website for you with unlimited hosting and bandwidth(not nigerian host o) and also unlimted custom emails and a .com domain for one year for less than half that amount.
i sent you a message on whatsapp but you didnt reply or you were offline.

ill also design your banner, logo and even give you a free android app self with it.

dont pay that extravagant price its not up to that.
thank you.

I'll check whatsapp now for your message
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2019
oyeniyi715:

I'll check whatsapp now for your message
please do
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Ijeomaejiofor: 9:24am On May 13, 2019
arenterprise:

please do

oga what do you mean by that? how's that extravagant? is 70k extravagant to pay for a website as that?

if you want to charge lesser, then do that, don't come and make me look like i dont know what im doing.

don't be a saboteur to me.

in this business prices vary, place yours and ill place mine, let the client make his own choice, dont spoil another person's work to get your way.
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On May 13, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

oga what do you mean by that? how's that extravagant? is 70k extravagant to pay for a website as that?

if you want to charge lesser, then do that, don't come and make me look like i dont know what im doing.

don't be a saboteur to me.

in this business prices vary, place yours and ill place mine, let the client make his own choice, dont spoil another person's work to get your way.
Okay I'm sorry
Re: Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!! by Brazzaville(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2019
I can get it done for you fast and at a very cheaper rate. Contact 09028420966

(1) (Reply)

Best Website Designer And Web Developer In Umuahia North / Google Algorithm Update: June 2019 (did Your Rankings Drop?) / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.