Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar (3211 Views)

Skyewise Group Reacts To Viral Video Of Tonto Dikeh / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 12, 2019
The journey of Tonto Dike and Olakunle Churchill.

Written and compiled by Demo_UK

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 12, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala

Cc: Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 12, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by otunbalamba: 8:09pm On May 12, 2019
grin
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 12, 2019
Lalasticlala oooo

grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 12, 2019
IK ogbonna oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 12, 2019
Lastly grin grin grin

IK answer this question abeg grin

Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by iTearHerToto: 8:25pm On May 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Lalasticlala oooo

grin grin grin grin
Do I have to open the thread, zoom the screen before I see all these wack memes again? For why naangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Mtcheeew Boring AF who sent you all this one that you are doing

Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Boring AF who sent you
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 12, 2019
Hard girl hard girl, Churchill use obj sakamanje for am grin grin
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by godofuck231: 10:35pm On May 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

failed marriage, I woman and mother, but the worst was failed puna
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 16, 2019
What really broke their relationship was rosy muere.Churchill's PA.When Tonto got fatter she became unattractive so Churchill started knacking rosy.
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 6:12am On May 17, 2019
godofuck231:
failed marriage, I woman and mother, but the worst was failed puna

Haba!!!
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 6:13am On May 17, 2019
comshots:
What really broke their relationship was rosy muere.Churchill's PA.When Tonto got fatter she became unattractive so Churchill started knacking rosy.

Funny you grin grin grin
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by godofuck231: 11:32am On May 17, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Haba!!!
it's the devils work, I I can explain
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 11:49am On May 17, 2019
godofuck231:
it's the devils work, I I can explain

Pls do cool
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by godofuck231: 10:20am On May 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Pls do cool
that babe is expired na, everything about her is overused, now she wants new boob's
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 11:42am On May 18, 2019
godofuck231:
that babe is expired na, everything about her is overused, now she wants new boob's

Ah! pls take it easy on her oo cheesy
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by godofuck231: 3:46pm On May 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ah! pls take it easy on her oo cheesy
I haven't yet used her If I do I can't say it out in shame, my exes will butcher me
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by AreaFada2: 1:33pm On May 31, 2019
Lol. Crazy compilation. grin
Re: Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Money For Fans Who Refused To Leave His Lekki Mansion (video) / See What Youth Corpers Did For This Old Man Reportedly Abandoned By His Childre / All The Ashewo I Gave You Says You Cant Last 5 Minutes - Shatta Wale Mocks Burna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.