Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost (1216 Views)

EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by ItzChinnex(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2019
Please Nairalanders I need your help on how to Contact EFCC and what is will actually cost.

My uncle who is a lawyer scammed us of huge sum of money and he feels we can do nothing to him because he is a lawyer despite using peaceful ways to approach him for our money.

Your information will go a long way
Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by dawnomike(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2019
ItzChinnex:
Please Nairalanders I need your help on how to Contact EFCC and what is will actually cost.

My uncle who is a lawyer scammed us of huge sum of money and he feels we can do nothing to him because he is a lawyer despite using peaceful ways to approach him for our money.

It is free... You do not need to pay any money. Just walk in and file your case.
You may have to contact them by putting a call through their complaint department or twitter handle if yo are not in the following locations where they have their offices:
(NB: I advise you go through your lawyer)
Abuja Office Wuse II,, Abuja,, Nigeria.
Lagos Office Ikoyi,, Lagos,, Nigeria.
Port Harcourt Office Port Harcourt,, Rivers State, Nigeria
Enugu Office Independence Layout,, Enugu,, Nigeria.
Kano Office Kano,, Kano State,, Nigeria.
Gombe Office Gombe,, Gombe State,, Nigeria.
Ibadan Office Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Kaduna State Kaduna, Kaduna State, Nigeria
Borno State Borno State, Nigeria
Edo State Benin, Nigeria
Akwa Ibom Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
EFCC Corporate Head Quarters Abuja, Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 12, 2019
Visit their official social media handlers for their closest outlets near you.
Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by blujoi(m): 1:07am On May 13, 2019
It will cost you some money to get your case fast tracked with EFCC. I have contacts there that can help you. Send me a pm and I’ll give you the low down
Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by abbaapple: 1:19am On May 13, 2019
angry

Private chart me and that your lawyer will regrate his life! lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by tabithababy(f): 2:23am On May 13, 2019
ak22:

Scammer run

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by AkataYeriYeri: 2:25am On May 13, 2019
ItzChinnex:

Oga . You don’t need EFCC .sue him to court
Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by nabiz(m): 3:32am On May 13, 2019
Why efcc? Abu you and your uncle had a deal and he refused to give you your own share. You don't need efcc in this matter. Take him to police or court
Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by capitalzero: 3:39am On May 13, 2019
ItzChinnex:

how did he scam you? report him to efcc. it is free.
Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by shuttox: 4:21am On May 13, 2019
It depends on how much money...Its not easy....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:40am On May 13, 2019
I would advice you get a lawyer. He or she will advise you on what to do. That will be the optimal way to approach this issue.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by boladez(m): 6:05am On May 13, 2019
ItzChinnex:

Depending on the nature of the crime....check the crimes under the purview of EFCC on their website

If your case is clearly under the crime being investigated by EFCC, write a petition with all the details and documentary proof, type and print 4 copies and take it to the nearest EFCC office in your zone. Write to the director of operations

Secondly write the chairman of nigerian bar Association in your state to report the misconduct and I hope you have documentary proof.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Contact EFCC And How Much Will It Cost by blujoi(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2019
Tramp!! Go and do something meaningful with your life.

ak22:

Scammer run

(1) (Reply)

Alleged IPOB Members Threaten To Kill Journalist. / PHOTOS: Aregbesola Assumes Duty, Visits NSCDC Headquarters / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered IPOB To Ensure Buhari Is Arrested In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.