Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) (32121 Views)

The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May / Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by RTSC: 10:19am On May 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Expectedly, someone will compare her to Buhari.

See the maturity with which people reacted to the news. But in Nigeria, it is the same lifeless overused comparison.

Go to daily mail and see the way English people lambast their leaders with style.

You would be grateful that buhari is not a Brit.

Be careful what you wish for. They don't tolerate the likes of buhari in Britain.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by letterman: 10:21am On May 13, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Did the British Prime Minister just make a grammatical blunder shocked

A historic

An historic undecided

Dear Oversabi Nigerians,

Which is correct?

Either is correct. It depends on how you pronounce the word. If the "h" is silent, you can use the an . Otherwise, use the a

A historic is more popular than an historic in British English.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2019
RTSC:

Go to daily mail and see the way English people lambast their leaders with style.

You would be grateful that buhari is not a Brit.

Be careful what you wish for. They don't tolerate the likes of buhari in Britain.

They are witty and gracious with it. They have good sense of humor and it allows them make witty passes.

But in Nigeria, it is the same lame overused comparison.

As for tolerating Buhari in Britain, how do you think many of you would be tolerated in Britain? Or you all think you are better than Buhari with all those witless lines?

Let us even narrow it down, you think any of you would be tolerated on that comment section with those lame recycled and predictable lines?
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by fredoooooo: 10:29am On May 13, 2019
Queenboy123:

You guys are something else

They are mad
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by RTSC: 10:32am On May 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

They are witty and gracious with it. They have good sense of humor and it allows them make witty passes.

But in Nigeria, it is the same lame overused comparison.

As for tolerating Buhari in Britain, how do you think many of you would be tolerated in Britain? Or you all think you are better than Buhari with all those witless lines?

Let us even narrow it down, you think any of you would be tolerated on that comment section with those lame recycled and predictable lines?
Calling an uninspiring president "lifeless" is witty.
In the daily mail, he could be called a plank. It's the same thing.

In fact, I dare say buhari would be eviscerated in the British media far more bitterly than in Nigeria.
They take no prisoners there and they have no respect for uninspiring elders.
And they are certainly not as sycophantic as you.

Asking me if I am better than buhari. That is like asking if heaven is better than hell.

4 Likes

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by bluefilm: 10:35am On May 13, 2019
Imagine Donald Trump as the goalkeeper as Theresa May is about to take a penalty. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2019
RTSC:

Calling an uninspiring president "lifeless" is witty.
In the daily mail, he could be called a plank. It's the same thing.

In fact, I dare say buhari would be eviscerated in the British media far more bitterly than in Nigeria.
They take no prisoners there and they have no respect for uninspiring elders.
And they are certainly not as sycophantic as you.

Asking me if I am better than buhari. That is like asking if heaven is better than hell.

Obviously, you are not getting it.

There is nothing witty about an overused line. Try something new or try new reactions to foreign news.

They mention Mugabe, you all run there and start screaming "Better than the lifeless one".

You are not better than Buhari because there is no basis for comparison. You have not held any such significant responsibility by which we can judge your level of competence.
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by meobizy(f): 10:40am On May 13, 2019
NaijaMutant:

A historic

An historic undecided

Dear Oversabi Nigerians,

Which is correct?

She is correct.
“An historic” is a well accepted mistake in their end, similar to when Nigerians online type “am” instead of “I’m”.
I believe it is a quick way to recognize people educated in the British public school system because a handful of BBC reporters say it.
There is a thread where it was discussed here.
I’ll find and link it.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by charlesm91(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2019
NaijaMutant:

A historic

An historic undecided

Dear Oversabi Nigerians,

Which is correct? When the h is silent it's an, but if pronounced then it's A

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by AbujaBlue: 10:58am On May 13, 2019
She kicked it, although a bunch of nine year olds are not going to be the harshest critics.
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by RTSC: 11:07am On May 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

Obviously, you are not getting it.

There is nothing witty about an overused line. Try something new or try new reactions to foreign news.

They mention Mugabe, you all run there and start screaming "Better than the lifeless one".

You are not better than Buhari because there is no basis for comparison. You have not held any such significant responsibility by which we can judge your level of competence.
I have held leadership positions before.
Following your line of thought it means a Kingsley moghalu despite his supreme resume, is not comparable to buhari because he has never been president before.
Such a shallow line of thought.

Calling a fool, a fool is not overusing it. It is just what it is.

Calling an uninspiring president "lifeless" is also what it is.

We also call him a nepotist, and a bigot. It is unfair to accuse Nigerians of not trying something else. grin

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by TAIS: 11:27am On May 13, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company & Incorporated trustee with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Proven professional and get your certificate in 2 weeks and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.
Business name (Enterprise)- N17,000
Limited Liability Company- N58,000
Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000
Call or Whatsapp 07032628962.
We have our agents in Lagos, Abuja, Port-harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kwara etc
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by freemi(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2019
8y88y8:
handle BRexit you no fit. u de here de play football for garden. na wa for u Theresa
so she she should die bcuz Brexit isn't working? U that is over serious were has it ever taken u to.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by NurseJP(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2019
A historic is very correct,so she's damn right!
NaijaMutant:

A historic

An historic undecided

Dear Oversabi Nigerians,

Which is correct?

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2019
freemi:
so she she should die bcuz Brexit isn't working? U that is over serious were has it ever taken u to.

and you that is spewing rubbish from your stink hole what reasonable thing have you ever done with your life?
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by undefeateds: 3:27pm On May 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
Nice!
Nice
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 3:59pm On May 13, 2019
undefeateds:

Nice
You grin

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2019
RTSC:

I have held leadership positions before.
Following your line of thought it means a Kingsley moghalu despite his supreme resume, is not comparable to buhari because he has never been president before.
Such a shallow line of thought.

Calling a fool, a fool is not overusing it. It is just what it is.

Calling an uninspiring president "lifeless" is also what it is.

We also call him a nepotist, and a bigot. It is unfair to accuse Nigerians of not trying something else. grin

I have noticed that you are always quick to throw insults. I imagine what a despot you must have been while holding the course rep position that you obviously regard so highly.

Anyway, I will let that slide.

I will rather educate you.

To compare two things, there has to be a basis for comparison.

Moghalu can compare with Buhari education wise. But talking about the top post, there is no basis, at least not yet.

Messi and Anthony Joshua are both sportsmen with impressive resumes. Yet, there is no basis for comparison.

It is foolish to say that Messi is greater than Anthony Joshua because he has more accolades.

Moghalu has an impressive resume of leadership roles. But every leadership role is different from the other.

If he goes into an election against Buhari and he convinces people with his programs, he would be voted based on his manifesto and not that he is better than Buhari.

For something to be better than something, there has to be a basis for comparison.
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by Kingkun69(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2019
NaijaMutant:

A historic

An historic undecided

Dear Oversabi Nigerians,

Which is correct?

a historic
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by panafrican(m): 2:54am On May 14, 2019
It makes sense because the British invented that sport.
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by budaatum: 9:33pm On May 15, 2019
SoNature:
Abeg she needs to unwind a bit.

Those UK parliamentarians no gree make this woman drink water drop cup. Jeremy Corbyn na probem child grin

Just when the world thinks that Brexit was going to happen ASAP, another issue, the Irish backstop, has become another bone of contention.

David Cameron has a foresight.

For honourably stepping aside when he envisioned this unending drama coming, the day I would see him, I would buy him Odeku grin
What foresight did Cameron have? The foresight that led us into "this unending drama" while he runs off to make millions in the city? Or you forgot he led us into this mess?
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by SoNature(m): 10:04pm On May 15, 2019
budaatum:

What foresight did Cameron have? The foresight that led us into "this unending drama" while he runs off to make millions in the city? Or you forgot he led us into this mess?

Please tell me.
But he made it clear that Brexit was not possible
And quietly stepped aside for the second Thatcher grin
Re: Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) by panafrican(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2019
Does she know how to cook ?
Does she cook for her husband?
That is what matters grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hong Kong Lawmakers Fight Over Bill To Criminalise Abuse Of China's Anthem (Pix / Korogocho: Kenyan Slum Where Women Practice Taekwondo For Self Defense / Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.