Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nigerian Wins Epl Best Tackler. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Wins Epl Best Tackler. (743 Views)

Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season / Ruben Dias Wins EPL Player Of The Season Award / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Wins Epl Best Tackler. by Nobody: 7:05am On May 13, 2019
Although a Nigerian was not the best player in the just concluded epl season there is some source for joy in the fact that Leicester fc midfielder Wilfred ndidi is the best tackler in the epl with 144 tackles

He beat the likes of Senegalese Midfielder idrissa gueye 143 and England's Aaron wan-bissaka 138 to the gong.

He will participating in this years afcon with the super eagles of Nigeria.

congrats ndidi!

semid4lyfe
lalasticalala

Re: Nigerian Wins Epl Best Tackler. by Nobody: 7:06am On May 13, 2019
Re: Nigerian Wins Epl Best Tackler. by Rossikk(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2019
Ndidi is a first class talent. In fact I'm, starting to fear this Super Eagles team. They will be a nightmare for teams in the years ahead. Ndidi, Onyekuru, Chukwueze, Etebo, Osimhen, Nwakali, Iwobi, Onuachu, Simon, Success. These are all very dangerous players.
Re: Nigerian Wins Epl Best Tackler. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 13, 2019
Rossikk:
Ndidi is a first class talent. In fact I'm, starting to fear this Super Eagles team. They will be a nightmare for teams in the years ahead. Ndidi, Onyekuru, Chukwueze, Etebo, Osimhen, Nwakali, Iwobi, Onuachu, Simon, Success. These are all very dangerous players.

i feel every sector of the country including sports is on a revolution and a lot of things will change in our football and sports in general

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wins Epl Best Tackler. by lexyman(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2019
the boy has been consistently consistent for the past 3 seasons .from Genk to Leicester .

add little of Attacking to his style , it will give glamour to his game .
Re: Nigerian Wins Epl Best Tackler. by Nobody: 7:49am On May 14, 2019
lexyman:
the boy has been consistently consistent for the past 3 seasons .from Genk to Leicester .

add little of Attacking to his style , it will give glamour to his game .

i feel if he gets a good deal this summer with a bigger club after the afcon he should move, i don't like the way Rodgers have been substituting him recently.
Re: Nigerian Wins Epl Best Tackler. by Nlstudent97(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2019
one of Nigeria's best players

lalasticalala this is fp worthy let us celebrate our own

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Brings British Barber To Spain Ahead Of Real Madrid Unveiling / Manchester United And Liverpool Face Off Over Spanish Star Player / T.B. Joshua, Please Pray For Super Eagles Not To Lose Out Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.