Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,391 members, 7,954,569 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers (40512 Views)

200 Buildings Being Demolished In Anambra For Ekwulobia Road Expansion & Flyover / How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA / Three-Storey Building Being Demolished Kills A Woman In Abia (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by seunmsg(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2019
This is a very senseless and wicked act.

2 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Wallade(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2019
slowice:
That people are not condemning this gives me serious concern... The high handedness of the current administration stinks, they want to run the country like a mosque yet they suck(steal) the country dry like hoes

Abuja is a unique place in Nigeria. Every building has to comply with the permits and Abuja master plan. That building was probably on a land approved for residential purpose but obviously, the operator converted it to commercial use without approval.

A look into the building must have confirmed that it was not residential. Then building approval plan must have also been varied without ratification, hence violated.

That must be the reason for the demolition and perhaps withdrawal of the CofO.

The measure is extreme, no doubt, but I don't think FCTA is out of line.

3 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 13, 2019
What’s the crime here please?
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 13, 2019
Imoh555:
Wickedness....if na Muslim get the property dem for no demolish am.... Is this the only club in Abuja
Keep quiet. Are u trying to insinuate that Christians are the ones building strippers club. Think before commenting, dont comments before thinking....

4 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 13, 2019
Imoh555:
Wickedness....if na Muslim get the property dem for no demolish am.... Is this the only club in Abuja
Keep quiet. Are u trying to insinuate that Christians are the ones building strippers club. Think before commenting, dont comment before thinking....

4 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by tiredoflife(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2019
This place was an hotel before na
I used to go there
Was shocked to hear its a strip joint now
But why dem go break am down
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 13, 2019
Fake news everywhere, CARAMELO is still where it is no one brought it down

Stupid bloggers, enemy of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Neddstark: 1:17pm On May 13, 2019
Imoh555:

Was any of your female relatives working there?
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Charly68: 1:18pm On May 13, 2019
Illegal. Structure must go down ..that is what law says..the man has turned private residence to strip club ,hence nullified his agreement with the FCDA ..
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Daviddson(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2019
Very good. Since prostitution is illegal, police should continue to raid red spots every night. I see the hand of the current IG of Police in this.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by wink2015(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

Caramelo Night Club, Abuja is being demolished by the FCTA. This is coming weeks after the arrest of strippers in the club. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall 34 female strippers who play their trade at a popular night club in Abuja, Caramelo, were arrested by the officials of the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA).

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/caramelo-strip-club-is-being-demolished.html

THOSE WHO BELIEVE WE HAVE A ONE COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA ARE REALLY JOKERS.

The orders to demolition that strip club was given by forces loyal to President Muhammadu Buhari because it offends their islamic religion.

Until Nigeria is restructured into a true federation.

Southern Nigeria will continue to experience HOT KNOCKS from the muslim community in Northern Nigeria.

The very people who ordered the demolition of this strips clubs were the very people who threatened the Obasanjo administration with mayhelm if Abuja allowed the hosting of the MISS WORLD BEAUTY PAGEANT.

Ex-President Obasanjo was so frightened by the threat from the muslim community from Northern Nigeria and he had to capitulate resulting in the changing of the venue of Miss world beauty pageant from Nigeria to London.

Nigeria lost money to the United Kingdom when the Miss world beauty pageant was relocated from Abuja to London just because Northerners forbids the pageant

SOUTHERN NIGERIA MUST BE PREPARED TO WRESTLE THEIR FREEDOM FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA JUST THE WAY SOUTH SUDAN WRESTLE THEIR FREEDOM FROM NORTHERN SUDAN.

THE DEMOLITION OF THE STRIPS CLUB IS THE HAND WORK OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

They should have even converted the strips club to a YOUTH CORPER LODGE for youth corper posted to Abuja were Accommodation is a serious problem.

But the federal government fear the property might be returned to the original owners.

THE SAME NORTHERNERS WHO FEEL OFFENDED BY STRIPS CLUBS ARE THE ONES URGING TO HAVE A LION SHARE OF VAT EARNINGS FROM THE CONSUMPTION OF BEERS AND OTHER BREWERIES PRODUCTS.

They claim their religion forbid drinking of alcohol but they are eager to collect the money which the federal government share to their various state.

3 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by onyxo76(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2019
what was the offence of the building that warrant demolition?
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by SarkinYarki: 1:34pm On May 13, 2019
EazyMoh:
Can't they use it for another purpose?
I m building my house believe me it's not easy erecting a structure.
I am sure some of these our pastors would rent it and convert it to church.

that's the kind of short sightedness Nigerian govts are known for ...What is stopped them from getting a forfeiture order from The court and converting that Building into a clinic , police station or entrepreneur co working space or even BMC office

3 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 13, 2019
santopelele:
ISLAMIZATION TAKING OVER SLOWLY. VERY SOON, I MEAN VERY SOON, IT IS GRADUAL BY GRADUAL, THERE WILL BE NO BEER PALOUR OR HOTEL IN NIGERIA. IT IS COMING SLOWLY, MAYBE 25YRS COMING. NIGERIANS WISE UP

So a strip club is a Christian activity, Eh?

1 Like

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by SarkinYarki: 1:35pm On May 13, 2019
santopelele:
ISLAMIZATION TAKING OVER SLOWLY. VERY SOON, I MEAN VERY SOON, IT IS GRADUAL BY GRADUAL, THERE WILL BE NO BEER PALOUR OR HOTEL IN NIGERIA. IT IS COMING SLOWLY, MAYBE 25YRS COMING. NIGERIANS WISE UP

they don't know they don't know..
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by OLASUNKONMI(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2019
Thank God,
Where are African and not White Man.
I want this demolition of such building (business) extended to Lagos soon.

There must moral for the young ones.

Am so happy.

2 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Reference(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2019
Wallade:

Abuja is a unique place in Nigeria. Every building has to comply with the permits and Abuja master plan. That building was probably on a land approved for residential purpose but obviously, the operator converted it to commercial use without approval.

A look into the building must have confirmed that it was not residential. Then building approval plan must have also been varied without ratification, hence violated.

That must be the reason for the demolition and perhaps withdrawal of the CofO.

The measure is extreme, no doubt, but I don't think FCTA is out of line.

Its in a residential neighbourhood and the chaos, noise and inconvenience they cause probsbly attracted the attention of of authorities. That place is supposed to be a quiet neighbourhood.

3 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Claxxified(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2019
Infinix hot s3 for sale.
3gb ROM
32 ram
Face I'd
Fingerprint
Snapdragon (processor)
20mp front camera
13mp back
18.9 aspect ratio
Black in color
4000mah battery
Fast charge
Etc
#40k negotiable
Location, Anambra State
WhatsApp me: 07064223467
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 13, 2019
I SAID THIS JUST 3 DAYS AGO AND THEY HIDE MY POST.

I REPEATED THE COMMENT AGAIN AND THEY DELETED IT GABADAYA!

NOW IT IS HAPPENING ALREADY.

AND LIKE I SAID IN THE POST. AFTER DEMOLISHING SOME OF THE CLUBS AND SHUTTING DOWN THE REMAINING ONES, THEY WILL FACE THE CHURCHES. 60% OF THE CHURCHES IN ABUJA WILL BE DEMOLISHED!

THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE PROLIFERATION OF CHURCHES AND CLUBS IN ALL THE NOOKS AND CRANNIES OF ABUJA!

TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DONT COMPLAIN, THEY WILL GO TO WUSE MARKET AND DEMOLISHED ONE SMALL MOSQUE THERE AND HEAD TO MPAPE AND DEMOLISH ANOTHER SMALL MOSQUE CASE CLOSED!

TO BE HONEST BA? THE COMING FOUR YEARS WILL SOO STRESSFUL FOR SOUTHERNERS!

DONT FOOL YOURSELF BY SAYING YOU ARE A MUSLIM SOUTHERNER - BELEIVE ME IT WILL TOUCH ALL OF US.

I AM NOT A RELIGIOUS PERSON BUT THE HONEST TRUTH IS THE PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS THIS FOUR YEARS WILL BE HELL SO ALSO THE PERSECUTION ON SOUTHERNERS AND CHRISTIAN NORTHERNERS.

THERE IS SOMETHING THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM IS NOT TELLING US. THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM IS FACING SERIOUS THREATS FROM THE POWERS THAT BE TO SERIOUSLY FILTER COMMENTS ON THIS PORTAL.

OYA MAKE UNA DELETE AM AGAIN OR BARN ME FOR 6 MONTHS LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 13, 2019
Reference:

Its in a residential neighbourhood and the chaos, noise and inconvenience they cause probsbly attracted the attention of of authorities. That place is supposed to be a quiet neighbourhood.

WE WILL SEE WHAT EXCUSE YOU WILL GIVE TO COVER THEIR ATROCITY WHN THEY DEMOLISH ANOTHER FOUR ALREADY BILLED FOR DEMOLITION.

I don comot.

1 Like

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by tessytessy(f): 1:51pm On May 13, 2019
I am interested.
prudentsolution:
Allow me. Tell you I design very good graphics at pocket friendly rates. Contact me to enhance the brand image of your business
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by zubby4567(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2019
Gennip2yg:
Let your Customers Notice that your business,
Let that your online idea actually come to live today.
U didn't finish my own website very well and u are looking for another person..Do your work well I will help to market your brand
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by uuzba(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I thought Nigeria is a secular country??

This is absolute nonsense and rubbish.

In falz voice ----- Modafvcking hypocrites.
Nigeria is a prayer warrior country.
Better know it now.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Rayboss(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2019
Imoh555:
have you heard of “purpose clause” let me educate you a little, since Abuja is a planned state, you can’t go and situate a club in a residential area or a residential building in a commercial area.

2 Likes

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Npfn: 2:09pm On May 13, 2019
obiekunie1:
I SAID THIS JUST 3 DAYS AGO AND THEY HIDE MY POST.

I REPEATED THE COMMENT AGAIN AND THEY DELETED IT GABADAYA!

NOW IT IS HAPPENING ALREADY.

AND LIKE I SAID IN THE POST. AFTER DEMOLISHING SOME OF THE CLUBS AND SHUTTING DOWN THE REMAINING ONES, THEY WILL FACE THE CHURCHES. 60% OF THE CHURCHES IN ABUJA WILL BE DEMOLISHED!

THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE PROLIFERATION OF CHURCHES AND CLUBS IN ALL THE NOOKS AND CRANNIES OF ABUJA!

TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DONT COMPLAIN, THEY WILL GO TO WUSE MARKET AND DEMOLISHED ONE SMALL MOSQUE THERE AND HEAD TO MPAPE AND DEMOLISH ANOTHER SMALL MOSQUE CASE CLOSED!

TO BE HONEST BA? THE COMING FOUR YEARS WILL SOO STRESSFUL FOR SOUTHERNERS!

DONT FOOL YOURSELF BY SAYING YOU ARE A MUSLIM SOUTHERNER - BELEIVE ME IT WILL TOUCH ALL OF US.

I AM NOT A RELIGIOUS PERSON BUT THE HONEST TRUTH IS THE PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS THIS FOUR YEARS WILL BE HELL SO ALSO THE PERSECUTION ON SOUTHERNERS AND CHRISTIAN NORTHERNERS.

THERE IS SOMETHING THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM IS NOT TELLING US. THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM IS FACING SERIOUS THREATS FROM THE POWERS THAT BE TO SERIOUSLY FILTER COMMENTS ON THIS PORTAL.

OYA MAKE UNA DELETE AM AGAIN OR BARN ME FOR 6 MONTHS LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.
Godbless you the truth shall spread
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by AerialMapper: 2:09pm On May 13, 2019
Do they have to demolish the building to stop it from being a strip club?

I really do not understand. So if a strip club is established in a pre-existing building, you destroy the building to stop the activity!!! IDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by StudyCrestLtd: 2:17pm On May 13, 2019
What kind of idiots do we have in helms of affairs. Is the building also a stripper or a drunkard or a prostitute.
I don't understand anymore

1 Like

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by Ubdavis(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2019
Fct admonition lost it on this one. Why the clamp down , abeg religious sentiment should be separated from governance biko.
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by OSUigboKiller: 2:41pm On May 13, 2019
Imoh555:

Shut up!
Muslims don't operate strip clubs

1 Like

Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by amaks: 2:51pm On May 13, 2019
Wasn't the building and location approved by government in the first place? Will the owner be compensated?
Re: Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers by MorufuAtanda: 2:54pm On May 13, 2019
Pure Sharia in action. I pity non-muslims, them go hear am for Buhari second tenure. David oyedepo and co will soon be forced to tie Islamic turbans on pulpits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Building Materials In Nigeria And The Price Qoutes / Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.