Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Investors In -dog Breeding Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors In -dog Breeding Needed. (828 Views)

Zenith Bank, GTCO Lead Five Others In N801.3bn Dividend Payout To Investors In T / Baraza Investors In Bayelsa State Are... / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors In -dog Breeding Needed. by egorov(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2019
Hello everyone, my name is Olayinka, I am the founder of Phronesis Dogs, a registered dog breeding company in Ibadan. We have over 6years of active experience. We offer numerous services to our ever expanding customers.
We have bred numerous dogs of different breeds both for our kennel and our customers as well. We have an office in Ibadan and right now we have 7 adult dogs and 3puppies.
We currently need someone to invest in our business for mutual benefits and gains. We are aspiring to stock our kennel with two dogs with pedigree details.
We also want to establish a veterinary hospital(standard but low budget)

Details of these projections will be made available for potential investors.

Contact us
Phronesisdogs@gmail.com

God bless.
Re: Investors In -dog Breeding Needed. by jeff1607(m): 6:08am On May 31, 2019
egorov:
Hello everyone, my name is Olayinka, I am the founder of Phronesis Dogs, a registered dog breeding company in Ibadan. We have over 6years of active experience. We offer numerous services to our ever expanding customers.
We have bred numerous dogs of different breeds both for our kennel and our customers as well. We have an office in Ibadan and right now we have 7 adult dogs and 3puppies.
We currently need someone to invest in our business for mutual benefits and gains. We are aspiring to stock our kennel with two dogs with pedigree details.
We also want to establish a veterinary hospital(standard but low budget)

Details of these projections will be made available for potential investors.

Contact us
Phronesisdogs@gmail.com

God bless.

which of the breeds would you like to focus on?
Re: Investors In -dog Breeding Needed. by egorov(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2019
jeff1607:

which of the breeds would you like to focus on?
pedigree boerboel and Rottweiler
Re: Investors In -dog Breeding Needed. by jeff1607(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2019
egorov:
pedigree boerboel and Rottweiler
are you in any group where you can get more insight on what you intend to do?
can I suggest one in case you might be interested(strictly pedigree)
Re: Investors In -dog Breeding Needed. by egorov(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2019
jeff1607:

are you in any group where you can get more insight on what you intend to do?

can I suggest one in case you might be interested(strictly pedigree)
Thanks brother. I belong to many groups and associations already. Thanks
Re: Investors In -dog Breeding Needed. by jeff1607(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2019
egorov:

Thanks brother. I belong to many groups and associations already. Thanks

you are welcome sir
Re: Investors In -dog Breeding Needed. by egorov(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Still needed

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Give High Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit / Invest 18,000, Make 60,000 Monthly / Gtb Have Come Again O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.