Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,763 members, 7,959,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Am Confused On If I Should Be A Celebrity Or A Prophet Of Jehovah God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Confused On If I Should Be A Celebrity Or A Prophet Of Jehovah God (647 Views)

Lilian Gabriel Defrauded Of Her Life Savings By A 'Prophet' / Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It / Celebrity Or Not, Nobody Is Permitted To Move Around With Guns – Dolapo Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused On If I Should Be A Celebrity Or A Prophet Of Jehovah God by Michaelkings: 12:47pm On May 13, 2019
Hello nairaland,i need your advice. I have been having this dream of been a celebrity(musician,actor),I write afrobeat song and I also sing too,even though am still improving my vocal cord(singing ability) and I rap also.I have hard this passion of been a celebrity since when I was young,until now that I had grown up pastors and prophets start prophesy that I would be a prophet of God,and which I had seen in my dream.
But I don't wanna be a pastor or a prophet,because my dream of been a celebrity like Davido,wizkid and the likes cannot be accomplished,and I don't wanna do gospel,even when I was sleeping in two different occasions I had a dream that I was preparing to sing a song with Davido and Offset.
And another problem I have is that am shy a lot,i isolate my self a lot even when I try to mix with people,and this would not even help me pursue my dream of been a celebrity,and have been wondering who to talk to about this,please you guys should give me a matured advice to help know which path to take in life
Seun please push it to front page thanks for your care
Re: Am Confused On If I Should Be A Celebrity Or A Prophet Of Jehovah God by donkossy(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2019
man up nigga
Re: Am Confused On If I Should Be A Celebrity Or A Prophet Of Jehovah God by MrPRevailer(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2019
Michaelkings

Speaking from a Christian perspective, being a celebrity like whiz kid etc won't make you go to heaven. You might make money depending on connection.

Being a Pastor, things might be difficult for some time but later you'll be comfortable with it.
Please Pastorship is not based on what other pastor/prophets have said. BE VERY CAREFUL
God must be calling/telling you through Revelation/dreams on several occasions.

If you enter pastorship when it's not your calling, you will soon start seeking fake power, duping members etc.

As for isolation issue, I think you are suffering from brain problem called Autism.

Reply me when you've read my comment
Re: Am Confused On If I Should Be A Celebrity Or A Prophet Of Jehovah God by neolboy(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2019
Wait for God's call but before that happens be a celebrity

(1) (Reply)

See Stunning Photos Of Iniedo Showing Off Her Assets / Girlfriend Drags Boyfriend Online After He Posted On Facebook To Announce He's S / Regina Daniels, Her Friends And Other Celebrities Party On Ned's PJ - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.