Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos (40223 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by blowjohn(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2019
Naijaalive:
Godwin Emefiele, governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), visited President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday.

Last week, Buhari appointed Emefiele for another term of five years.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/emefiele-smiles-as-buhari-congratulates-him-as-cbn-governor-photos.html

Which is he so glaringly over happy in the picture?
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by BabaAduras: 5:48pm On May 13, 2019
kapelvej:
As long as Emiefele can be used to line the pockets of the Jihadists

Every post I read on this platform indicates most Igbos are suffering from "Crab Syndrome". Yours is a classical example of such. You can not/have not made a headway in life, so your next step is to drag anyone that has made it down to your level.

The unfortunate fact is that there can not be progress in such a setting as evident in Igboland today.

I remember just before the elections how you Igbos were screaming to high heavens all over social media platforms that PMB was planning to remove Emefiele so he can install a Fulani man as CBN Governor. That PMB has sent the guy of pre-exit leave so as to pave way for an Hausa/Fulani person.

Now that the opposite has happened and the guy has been reappointed based on his first term performance, instead of you all to hide your face in shame and at least be happy for your brother on his reappointment as the "Chief Financial/Economic Policy Manager", you call the guy a Jihadist Lackey

You are all nothing but a shameless retrogressive fools. The way most of you are going, you will never achieve 0.0001% of what Emefiele has achieved in life before you all die in penury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Rolings: 5:49pm On May 13, 2019
RealityShot:
STABILITY...
this is why we wanted baba back. (not HAtifku)

Now we know the future..
crooked investors will jump in..
Straight ones will JAAPAA! (me too!)

how can i be buying Dollar at N360 and my competition is buying at N306?

No evidence of this stale LIES you have been spreading around since, nothing like that is happening you certainly are not a business man but just jumping on some beer parlor gist you've been fed
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
God bless president Muhammadu buhari GCFR .Nigerians love you continue your good work. Emefiele is better than Ngozi okonjo iwella that put Nigeria in recession.

U heard another recession is coming? Is It Ngozi that put us in that one also?

The only thing emefiele is good at is cooking books and loyal to fault to his paymasters. The cabal has caged him and he has served them well.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 5:56pm On May 13, 2019
undecided calm your nerve guy no recession anymore Nigeria is in God hand control.God has gave us a visionary leader in person of Buhari.
jaxxy:

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Reference(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2019
Though I have serious concerns about how this man manages our piggy bank but when you consider the relative weakness of such a position in Nigeria I guess the best we can hope will result from continuity.
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by r2beez(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2019
Earlystar698:
like if Buhari is tribalistic
share if he's not

Idimetric Rock
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by RoyalUc(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2019
jaxxy:

The only thing emefiele is good at is cooking books and loyal to fault to his paymasters. The cabal has caged him and he has served them well.

Don't you think a Hausa/Fulani man (like you people will always say) would serve the cabal better?
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2019
RoyalUc:

Don't you think a Hausa/Fulani man (like you people will always say) would serve the cabal better?

Unless an incompetent one. Competent Fulani’s like Sanusi can never stoop so low like emefiele. They have sm pride. Emefiele has none.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by semyman: 6:08pm On May 13, 2019
kapelvej:
You know your dosage?

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by enemona90: 6:45pm On May 13, 2019
GOD THIS INJUSTICE IS TOO MUCH WHO WILL SAVE US.IF NA EGYPT OR SOME FOREIGN COUNTRIES NOW.DEM GO START MASSIVE PROTEST BUT NIGERIA NO GO FIT
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by farem: 6:52pm On May 13, 2019
kapelvej:

So much for the wailers!
There's nothing, PMB can do to please you. Even if he has picked your father (if he is qualified).
What you have been waiting for is for buhari to replace him with one garba Ahmed and that one failed you grossly!
I trust una, you can always find something to masturbate over.
Kwantinu!
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by RoyalUc(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2019
jaxxy:

Unless an incompetent one. Competent Fulani’s like Sanusi can never stoop so low like emefiele. They have sm pride. Emefiele has none.

It means "competent Fulani’s like Sanusi" should have been appointed, not just as the CBN Gov., but into all key positions since they "can never stoop so low like emefiele."
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2019
RoyalUc:

It means "competent Fulani’s like Sanusi" should have been appointed, not just as the CBN Gov., but into all key positions since they "can never stoop so low like emefiele."

Yes sure I only care about competence. I have very close Fulani/Hausa and Muslim family frnds. I’m not a bigot. I love competent people anyday.

Bt for respect/sake of nation character appointments shud try and be balanced cos there are competent people in every region.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Fantazy(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2019
Why is Buhari standing a bit far from him
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by RoyalUc(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2019
jaxxy:

Yes sure I only care about competence. I have very close Fulani/Hausa and Muslim family frnds. I’m not a bigot. I love competent people anyday.

Bt for respect/sake of nation character appointments shud try and be balanced cos there are competent people in every region.

Hmm?
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Yankee101: 7:17pm On May 13, 2019
Thieves
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by naijajobx: 7:19pm On May 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Khaleell001(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2019
kapelvej:

Try to reason with people like your is a sheer waste of time.
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Earlystar698(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2019
ndukwejoe:
totonic rock haha! you no well o!
I just dey observe am grin
ndukwejoe:
totonic rock haha! you no well o!
I just dey observe am
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Earlystar698(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2019
175:

Guy na toetoe or towtow rock be dis na. grin
make e no be watin my mind dey tell me
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Earlystar698(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2019
bluefilm:

The name of that rock is ugwu di nso.
G
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2019
[/sup][sup]
Lanretoye:
hundred naira don suffer...
I swear
Lanretoye:
I swear
Lanretoye:
I swear
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2019
Two THIEVES...
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by kapelvej: 7:53pm On May 13, 2019
Khaleell001:

Try to reason with people like your is a sheer waste of time.
e pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Dashry(f): 8:34pm On May 13, 2019
sad
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by godlyguy(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:28pm On May 13, 2019
Congrats
I thought there was a thread that said that Buhari wants to remove Emefiele?

These PDP n Igbos sef!
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Wetlands22: 10:30pm On May 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
God bless president Muhammadu buhari GCFR .Nigerians love you continue your good work. Emefiele is better than Ngozi okonjo iwella that put Nigeria in recession.
Are you okay?
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Sayboy: 10:51pm On May 13, 2019
If you've been applying for jobs but no response, start your week with a new CV.

Don't say there are no job, does your CV communicate your experience well?

In the last 6 months, 100% of my client got an interview in less than 45 days of rewriting their CV.

The CV I write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

It's not free, I use paid tools to test that your CV passes ATS. Call 08132145325 now

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by RealityShot: 10:57pm On May 13, 2019
Rolings:

No evidence of this stale LIES you have been spreading around since, nothing like that is happening you certainly are not a business man but just jumping on some beer parlor gist you've been fed
Go to the kitchen..
Your Brain must be suffering from lack of nutrients.

Uninformed bigot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unclad Man Disrupts Voting Process At Polling Unit In Abia (Photos) / Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict / Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.