Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,786 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life (508 Views)

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / See Why India Man That Saved Over 50,000 Snakes Was Hospitalised / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 13, 2019
Good afternoon people. I was told once that I had hepatitis c infection. I was spending unnecessarily on medical examination and appointment.

A doctor took his time, examined me, sent me for some test and discovered I had no hepatitis infection. In fact all I had was ulcer, which had been troubling me for a year with minor signs till it became severe and I was hospitalized.

I plan to go see the doctor that this week for our appointment but I want to give him a gift for saving my life and saving me from having to beg to foot my hospital bills.

I don't have much money but I can afford 5k. I do not know the best gift to afford per my budget and will appreciate your suggestions. I'm thinking buying him an airtime worth of 5k but I feel there will be better options if I get your opinion

Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life by daddytime(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2019
Buy him a stethoscope if your budget would do..
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life by zeuss: 1:28pm On May 13, 2019
Joana222:
Good afternoon people. I was told once that I had hepatitis c infection. I was spending unnecessarily on medical examination and appointment.

A doctor took his time, examined me, sent me for some test and discovered I had no hepatitis infection. In fact all I had was ulcer, which had been troubling me for a year with minor signs till it became severe and I was hospitalized.

I plan to go see the doctor that this week for our appointment but I want to give him a gift for saving my life and saving me from having to beg to foot my hospital bills.

I don't have much money but I can afford 5k. I do not know the best gift to afford per my budget and will appreciate your suggestions. I'm thinking buying him an airtime worth of 5k but I feel there will be better options if I get your opinion

Thanks

buy him a 5k Bible.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 13, 2019
daddytime:
Buy him a stethoscope if your budget would do..

do you know how much it is please
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 13, 2019
zeuss:

buy him a 5k Bible.

maybe he has one already
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life by daddytime(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2019
Joana222:

do you know how much it is please

No sir..
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life by zeuss: 2:03pm On May 13, 2019
Joana222:

maybe he has one already

not a 5k one.......buy it for him for he will not buy it for himself.....everytime he opens it or looks at it he will feel you.....for years to come.

care for his spirit is the greatest care
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Give A Doctor That Saved My Life by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 13, 2019
zeuss:

not a 5k one.......buy it for him for he will not buy it for himself.....everytime he opens it or looks at it he will feel you.....for years to come.

care for his spirit is the greatest care

thanks for your suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Secret Facts You Should Know About Regina Daniels (exposed) / Office Furniture Manufacturer / Nigeria's Border Crisis Fuelled By Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.