Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

What's The Solution To This? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Solution To This? (452 Views)

Solution to Traffic Problem? / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through / Admiralty-lekki-ikoyi Bridge: What Is The Solution To Regular Traffic There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Solution To This? by Holyman3(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2019
I was traveling to Ghana through MM Airport Lagos yesterday. Each security check point concentrated all their efforts on begging for money to the extent that they forgot to give me departure stamp.
It was when I Got to Accra Airport that an immigration lady discovered this.
I actually found out mid air but felt that perhaps there is Ecowas non stamp regulation or something.

Well, Ghana stamped me arrival and allowed me into their country.
They are likely going to stamp me departure in a few days back to Lagos.

My question now is, what do I do when I return to Lagos Airport. I need them to stamp that departure because it could cause me problems while traveling to other countries outside Ecowas.

Do I approach them with the issue or what can I do?
Re: What's The Solution To This? by lonlytroy(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2019
No big deal, Ghana is a lose Country, they are only interested in your money

(1) (Reply)

Air Canada: Woman Wakes Up Alone On Dark, Parked Plane / Plane Makes Emergency Landing 'after Pilot Fainted In Cockpit' / God Saved Our Life Today As Bus Tyre Pulled Off At 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.