Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Formal Invitation To Kohlchan - German Imageboard - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Formal Invitation To Kohlchan - German Imageboard (3555 Views)

Have You Reluctantly Rejected Invitation To A Secret Organisation Before / Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Entry Into Eagle Square With "Stolen" Invitation Card / Special Invitation To The Chieftancy Title Of Chief Emeka Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Formal Invitation To Kohlchan - German Imageboard by SpedePasanen: 4:03pm On May 13, 2019
Salutations inhabitants of Nigeria,

I'm here today as a representative of the imageboard Kohlchan.net
We have members ranging from all european countries and we would like to expand our userbase to Africa as well

In this imageboard you may discuss politics, make jokes and have fun with like minded people.
I will put on the link at the end of this post. Hope to see you there soon. Don't be shy, make a thread and have fun!

Link to the imageboard: https://kohlchan.net

Re: Formal Invitation To Kohlchan - German Imageboard by Nobody: 12:21am On May 14, 2019
czarina
Re: Formal Invitation To Kohlchan - German Imageboard by czarina(f): 12:22am On May 14, 2019
Karrma:
czarina
Drop your number, I'll copy it and you can edit
Re: Formal Invitation To Kohlchan - German Imageboard by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 14, 2019
czarina:
Drop your number, I'll copy it and you can edit
I've sent you a PM
Re: Formal Invitation To Kohlchan - German Imageboard by czarina(f): 5:42pm On May 14, 2019
Karrma:

I've sent you a PM
I replied your pm. You didn't drop your number.
Re: Formal Invitation To Kohlchan - German Imageboard by aremuforlife(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2019
The link is not directing to the site

(1) (Reply)

Atlantic Slave Trade: Igbo Inhabitant In United States, Cuba, Jamaica & Barbados / Why Are Black Women Considered Unattractive? / A Masquerade Climbing A Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.