Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki (5234 Views)

BREAKING News - Chatham House: Jonathan’s Rented Crowd In Show Of Shame - / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by MRMoneyE(m): 3:46am On Sep 23, 2010
[b]From AMOS DUNIA, Abuja
Thursday, September 23, 2010
•Saraki
The Abubakar Bukola Saraki (ABS) Campaign Organisation has said the purported rented crowd that graced the declaration of President Goodluck Jonathan last Saturday should not be interpreted to mean popularity.
This was even as the organisation said the deft move to implicate political opponents, particularly Governor Bukola Saraki, through sponsored and concocted allegations, reminded of the old dark days of high handedness and impunity by government.

Director-General of the ABS, Dr. Udenta Udenta, who stated this at a Press conference in Abuja, said the forthcoming elections would define the shape of Nigeria like never before.
According to Dr. Udenta; “I pray that we will not go back to the dark days of high handedness and high wired politics of impunity. This is really high political season and a lot of misinformation is being dished out to the public.”

He described the on-going discussion on the need for a consensus candidate from the North to contest the presidential primary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as robust and an exchange of transformation that was acceptable to Dr. Bukola Saraki. Dr. Udenta further said the thinking and objective of the discussion on the consensus candidate was not only aimed at ensuring that power remained in the North but about the stability and unity of the country.

He assured that Governor Saraki would accept the decision that would be reached by the wise men set up to adopt a consensus candidate from the North, adding that the former banker-turned politician stood a better chance to be nominated since he is the only aspirant that is difficult to describe as stereotype. Also speaking, Deputy Director- General of the ABS, Alhaji Ibrahim Lame, said Dr. Saraki would restructure the Nigeria Police Service with a view to grant independence to State commands as well as establish local police that would effectively tackle criminal cases within their localities.

The organisation said its movement was a social democratic project to empower women and youths and free the masses from underdevelopment, adding that its think thank consists of some of the best brains in Nigeria, who had already developed a concrete policy paradigm and package to transform Nigeria. “We condemn elite manipulation of ethnicity, religion and region in order to divide and oppress the people. Saraki is from the centre of Nigeria so he represents all Nigerians, irrespective of their socio-cultural background,” Dr. Udenta said[/b].

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/sept/23/national-23-09-2010-003.htm

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by chyz(m): 3:51am On Sep 23, 2010
Noone outside of kwara even knows this guy,what is he campaigning for? lol
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by MRMoneyE(m): 3:51am On Sep 23, 2010
Did  saraki think everybody is a crook like him and his old criminals, if you ARE accepted you are accepted but if not rent crowd till
tomorrow na lie noting go happen

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by metalGo0g: 4:04am On Sep 23, 2010
chyz:

Noone outside of kwara even knows this guy,what is he campaigning for? lol

But Saraki is more experienced than Jonathan.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 23, 2010
But Saraki is more experienced than Jonathan.

more experince in what if I may ask Mr Dunce. . . . . ok let me I see, yes he is more experience in the art of RUINING BANKS AND A STATE[/, but not a one day experience in RUNNING A COUNTRY

Back to topic.

All of them are damn envious of the turn out at Eagle square. This high level of frustration is making these quartet to be spewing gibberish now ad then.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by egift(m): 4:58am On Sep 23, 2010
When I saw the headline, I was expecting official response from President JEGA's Campaign manager - but behold its the usual Dokubo/Mr Clak/Beaf category that come to the rescue.

Uncle GEJ needs to take hold of his official response to issues - or journalists should be keeping in touch with his FB correspondent to the latest wall posts.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by MRMoneyE(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2010
egift:

When I saw the headline, I was expecting official response from President JEGA's Campaign manager - but behold its the usual Dokubo/Mr Clak/Beaf category that come to the rescue.

Uncle GEJ needs to take hold of his official response to issues - or journalists should be keeping in touch with his FB correspondent to the latest wall posts.

OPPOSITIONS WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR FLIMSY EXCUSES TO BRING YOU DOWN, GEJ YOU ARE FAR MORE ACCEPTED THAN SARAKI AND THE EVIL ONES grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by idupaul: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2010
Saraki pls go and rent ur crowd lets see . Saraki is a parochial joke
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by egift(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2010
MR Money £:

OPPOSITIONS WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR FLIMSY EXCUSES TO BRING YOU DOWN, GEJ YOU ARE FAR MORE ACCEPTED THAN SARAKI AND THE EVIL ONES grin grin grin grin grin

But as fans of GEJ we expect him and his team to hold his head high and tread the high grounds - since everything is working for him already.

But rather we see Team GEJ playing even dirtier, disgusting and uncoordinated in response. It makes independents like us to keep reconsidering our stand - before we make the same mistake that has littered most of the years of our history.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by KnowAll(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2010
[size=14pt]There is no way JEG would beat the combine votes of the quartet, Saraki, IBB,Gusau,Atiku. If they quartet decide to adopt one candidate and pool resources together I cannot see JEG beating them,  OR is it not going to be a secret ballot.  undecided

Would JEG know who the Daniel’s and Akala's of this world who they are casting their votes for, I am waiting for the Government magic JEG would perform during the primaries. 

If they run independently then JEG would carry the day, but as a combined force, I am sorry to burst  die-hard JEG fans it is going to be a walk-over for the Nordic forces.

That actually opens a new dimension to the race, JEG should make enough money as a Sitting President knowing he would not be there come May 2011. If JEG really loves Nigeria he should walk a way from the loss in the primaries with dignity knowing his defeated army would pool resources together and join the ever growing Ribadu tsunami which blow every other forces away come January 2011.  cool

If Goodluck can do this for the nation he would have written his name in stone for generations to come. Don’t forget a defeated Incumbent can make things happen in a general election. Most of the back stabbing Governors who aligned themselves with the Nordic forces would be given a taste of their own medicine come January 2011 elections.[/size]  wink
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Olaolufred(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]There is no way JEG would beat the combine votes of the quartet, Saraki, IBB,Gusau,Atiku. If they quartet decide to adopt one candidate and pool resources together I cannot see JEG beating them, OR is it not going to be a secret ballot. undecided

Would JEG know who the Daniel’s and Akala's of this world who they are casting their votes for, I am waiting for the Government magic JEG would perform during the primaries.

If they run independently then JEG would carry the day, but as a combined force, I am sorry to burst die-hard JEG fans it is going to be a walk-over for the Nordic forces.

That actually opens a new dimension to the race, JEG should make enough money as a Sitting President knowing he would not be there come May 2011. If JEG really loves Nigeria he should walk a way from the loss in the primaries with dignity knowing his defeated army would pool resources together and join the ever growing Ribadu tsunami which blow every other forces away come January 2011. cool

If Goodluck can do this for the nation he would have written his name in stone for generations to come. Don’t forget a defeated Incumbent can make things happen in a general election. Most of the back stabbing Governors who aligned themselves with the Nordic forces would be given a taste of their own medicine come January 2011 elections.[/size] wink

Which of the Demons will step down for the other?

Like to hear more from you.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by MRMoneyE(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]There is no way JEG would beat the combine votes of the quartet, Saraki, IBB,Gusau,Atiku. If they quartet decide to adopt one candidate and pool resources together I cannot see JEG beating them, OR is it not going to be a secret ballot. undecided

If they run independently then JEG would carry the day, but as a combined force, I am sorry to burst die-hard JEG fans it is going to be a walk-over for the Nordic forces.

That actually opens a new dimension to the race, JEG should make enough money as a Sitting President knowing he would not be there come May 2011. If JEG really loves Nigeria he should walk a way from the loss in the primaries with dignity knowing his defeated army would pool resources together and join the ever growing Ribadu tsunami which blow every other forces away come January 2011. cool

If Goodluck can do this for the nation he would have written his name in stone for generations to come. Don’t forget a defeated Incumbent can make things happen in a general election. Most of the back stabbing Governors who aligned themselves with the Nordic forces would be given a taste of their own medicine come January 2011 elections.[/size] wink

All the DEMONS CONTESTING ARE ARROGANT AND ARE VERY GREEDY, THEY SO MUCH NEEDED THE POWER THE WAY THEY NEED THEIR LIVES
SO NONE WOULD WANT TO STEP DOWN FOR THE OTHER
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2010
egift:

But as fans of GEJ we expect him and his team to hold his head high and tread the high grounds - since everything is working for him already.

But rather we see Team GEJ playing even dirtier, disgusting and uncoordinated in response. It makes independents like us to keep reconsidering our stand - before we make the same mistake that has littered most of the years of our history.

You have captured the koko well. GEJ is supposed to sail without much stress, but his campaign organization is nothing to write home about. Maybe, just maybe,  they r building  their campaign on the inevitability of GEJ's nomination/election. I wouldnt even campaign for my enemy the way Beaf, Na_so, clark, dokubo et al are going about it for Mr. President. We know dokpesi is the chairman of IBB's campaign, but Abeg who dey in-charge of GEJ's campaign? And pls dont give me the regional coordinators vis-a-vis  the PDP Govs. I want to know who is in charge totally?

I need to know
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Olaolufred(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2010
Anus05,

You don't need to know who he is.

We are sure your General's killer gang are still alive 17years after his disgraceful exit.

I am happy with your Info. It means that the man would be alive to see how you and your paymaster loose woefully.

Good news.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2010
Olaolufred:

Anus05,

We are sure your General's killer gang are still alive 17years after his disgraceful exit.

I am happy with your Info. It means that the man would be alive to see how you and your paymaster loose woefully.

Good news.
You have proved me right. I dont need to tell u that am not IBB's, fan but who be una campaign chairman? Oya begin rake!
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by FrankC3: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2010
MR Money £:

All the DEMONS CONTESTING ARE ARROGANT AND ARE VERY GREEDY, THEY SO MUCH NEEDED THE POWER THE WAY THEY NEED THEIR LIVES
SO NONE WOULD WANT TO STEP DOWN  FOR THE OTHER

Even more than that, GEJ team helped popularize the campaign structure of IBB. Have you listened to your CBN governor and Minister of state for Information recently? You get the idea that they are paid agents to bring down GEJ. The listen to from Isaiah Balat to Solomon Lar to E.K Clark to Tony Uranta. You will see bare faced arrogance. They are destroying what they are building.

Dont be surprised how even SS will disappoint GEJ. We know that OBJ won the election in the North and SE. Is GEJ fully on ground in the North? How many Emirs have he connected with? In the East, how has he allowed new to filter out suggesting that he snubbed Ojukwu knowing his political relevance to the grass root. I think that he is not ready for what he is bidding for. If not for anything, he is not running a campaign for the much i know.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by KnowAll(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2010
Anus05,

Good news.

[size=14pt]JEG needs a Field Marshall on the ground that would be pushing and harnessing his campaign to higher levels banking on the institutions of the state is a flawed and erroneous premise. That institution is tainted with men who have soiled their hands with taking mobilisation fee from both camps.

One cannot imagine Dopkpesi double dealing, GEJ u should hire a campaign guru b4 it is too late.[/size]
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2010
Frank-C:

Even more than that, GEJ team helped popularize the campaign structure of IBB. Have you listened to your CBN governor and Minister of state for Information recently? You get the idea that they are paid agents to bring down GEJ. The listen to from Isaiah Balat to Solomon Lar to E.K Clark to Tony Uranta. You will see bare faced arrogance. They are destroying what they are building.

Dont be surprised how even SS will disappoint GEJ. We know that OBJ won the election in the North and SE. Is GEJ fully on ground in the North? How many Emirs have he connected with? In the East, how has he allowed new to filter out suggesting that he snubbed Ojukwu knowing his political relevance to the grass root. I think that he is not ready for what he is bidding for. If not for anything, he is not running a campaign for the much i know.
Bros, na only one thing dey their mind - RIGGING RIGGING RIGGING RIGGING!!!!!!!!!! The moment GEJ chose to run on PDP platform, he told us what we already knew- "No honour among thieves!"
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by FrankC3: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]JEG needs a Field Marshall on the ground that would be pushing and harnessing his campaign to higher levels banking on the institutions of the state is a flawed and erroneous premise. That institution is tainted with men who have soiled their hands with taking mobilisation fee from both camps.

One cannot imagine Dopkpesi double dealing, GEJ u should hire a campaign guru b4 it is too late.[/size]

I guess he need to talk to Karl Rove. He needs a strategist to make this thing look like a contest, but to make the kind of silly assumption that some folks here are making will no just work. GEJ can't just win because you think that IBB candidature is not selling in your district or just because you think that he is the best that has emerged so far!!! That is not politics.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Olaolufred(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2010
Anus05,

You don't need to tell me. Because you know you are.

Just wait and see the downfall of you and your paymasters.

I will not tell you till Jesus comes because your Paymasters is a perpetual killer.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by icare1: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2010
i thought as much.how many people where there willingly or sponsored?
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2010
Frank-C:

I guess he need to talk to Karl Rove. He needs a strategist to make this thing look like a contest, but to make the kind of silly assumption that some folks here are making will no just work. GEJ can't just win because you think that IBB candidature is not selling in your district or just because you think that he is the best that has emerged so far!!! That is not politics.
Will they listen. All they do is rave and use Jesus name. There is everything wrong with the GEJ campaign. I think part of their problem is how to identify their true followers among the rampaging[no, coerced] crowd
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by naso2(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2010
Saraki is even more honourable than Atiku, who claimed he is not aware of JEG'S declaration. Enemy camp don scatter, dem don dey speak in tongues. Rented crowd? ask IBB about that, his "supporters" are still protesting over unpaid allowances. grin grin

@Knowall

I can tell you that no northern consensus can stop GEJ now. This is a moving train and gaining velocity.

[size=55pt]GOODLUCK NIGERIA!!![/size]
[size=50pt]OPERATION TOTALITY!!![/size]
[size=50pt]OPERATION WALKOVER!!![/size]
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by nastydamus(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2010
I'm still asking: have we seen all the candidates yet; aren't there any others with better track records coming into the ring?

I see JEGA only as a last resort for most of us.

Let's be honest, Jonathan hasn't really raised the bar in terms of good governance in Nigeria, I'm a witness to this; it's more or less business as usual.

And for the Saraki camp, since everyone seems to be touting 'rented crowds' at presidential declaration events, kindly go and hire/rent ur own.  grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Gbawe: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

If JEG really loves Nigeria he should walk a way from the loss in the primaries with dignity knowing his defeated army would pool resources together and join the ever growing Ribadu tsunami which blow every other forces away come January 2011.  

wink

Some will rent crowds (IBB, Atiku, etc) others will abuse executive power (Jonathan) in trying to make the impossible possible. Meanwhile Ribadu , after his declaration, has quickly become the man of the moment , to show this was what Nigerians were waiting for , because of his history, fearlessness, bravery , undoubted love of his nation and [b]genuine [/b]respect and goodwill for all Nigerians . All this combined with how Nigerians are fed up of unacceptable suffering and a national image that sees virtually everyone treat us without dignity means that project Ribadu is very possible !!!! I never lost faith when GEJ dey demo with executive power and IBB was busy renting crowds and failing to show up where real Nigerians were waiting to engage him. I said it as far back as the Ekiti heist that "the writing was on the wall " for the PDP regardless of who they present as their candidate.

Under Jonathan or IBB, the likes of Alao Akala will win everywhere. They will have their victory upheld in Court so that Nigerian States are misruled for another four years. Nigerians know that things will not happen like that under Ribadu . Even if PDP Governors rig themselves in , Ribadu will bounce them out, like Yardy tossed Uba out of Anambra's State house, by letting the Judiciary work unhindered and without inducement. Many have made noise . It is now time for them to be shocked by Ribadu's popularity that will quadruple because of how Nigerians want change .
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2010
Gbawe:

Some will rent crowds (IBB, Atiku, etc) others will abuse executive power (Jonathan) in trying to make the impossible possible. Meanwhile Ribadu , after his declaration, has quickly become the man of the moment , to show this was what Nigerians were waiting for , because of his history, fearlessness, bravery , undoubted love of his nation and [b]genuine [/b]respect and goodwill for all Nigerians . All this combined with how Nigerians are fed up of unacceptable suffering and a national image that sees virtually everyone treat us without dignity means that project Ribadu is very possible !!!! I never lost faith when GEJ dey demo with executive power and IBB was busy renting crowds and failing to show up where real Nigerians were waiting to engage him. I said it as far back as the Ekiti heist that "the writing was on the wall " for the PDP regardless of who they present as their candidate.

Under Jonathan or IBB, the likes of Alao Akala will win everywhere. They will have their victory upheld in Court so that Nigerian States are misruled for another four years. Nigerians know that things will not happen like that under Ribadu . Even if PDP Governors rig themselves in , Ribadu will bounce them out, like Yardy tossed Uba out of Anambra's State house, by letting the Judiciary work unhindered and without inducement. Many have made noise . It is now time for them to be shocked by Ribadu's popularity that will quadruple because of how Nigerians want change .

Forgive me, but I think Ribadu is not serious about running for presidency as many analyst see him as a pawn OBJ has kept to divide the North. I hope the situation is otherwise. Sincerely, a Ribadu candidature will be the needed shift. E go make all these old men retire to their mansions for village. Anything but the PDP will b great for Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Gbawe: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2010
janus05:

Forgive me, but I think Ribadu is not serious about running for presidency as many analyst see him as a pawn OBJ has kept to divide the North. I hope the situation is otherwise. Sincerely, a Ribadu candidature will be the needed shift. E go make all these old men retire to their mansions for village. Anything but the PDP will b great for Nigeria.

Don't believe the propaganda of those who are desperate. Do you think Ribadu will continue to be a boy-boy for OBJ , or anyone else for that matter, when the man now realises that he has far more respect Internationally than the discredited folks (like OBJ, IBB and Atiku ) who have gotten us where we are today? Did they not talk about OBJ as a possible successor for Kofi Annan at the UN when our former President's profile was still high as an African statesman of 'integrity' and 'anti corruption'? OBJ then went on to shame himself , beyond redemption, with wanton looting (after his third term project collapsed) plus his supervision of "one of the worst election seen in world history" !!! Today is OBJ not shunned like a leper by those who genuinely have integrity? The suggestion is an insult to Ribadu. He has moved on.

I saw , first hand , the love students (even non-Nigerians) and progressives had for the charismatic Ribadu when he held interactive sessions in the UK at the London School of Economics. To say he will now settle for the role of a "spoiler" for OBJ is highly patronising and an insult to who Ribadu is today.

Trust me . Ribadu genuinely feels he can lead Nigeria to greatness. Check out the pictures (through the link below) from the "state of the nation" summit in the UK , last year, to understand that the progressives adopted Ribadu ages ago.

http://www.saharareporters.com/gallery/state-nation-conference-london-may-29th-2009
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2010
Gbawe:

Don't believe the propaganda of those who are desperate. Do you think Ribadu will continue to be a boy-boy for OBJ , or anyone else for that matter, when the man now realises that he has far more respect Internationally than the discredited folks (like OBJ, IBB and Atiku ) who have gotten us where we are today? Did they not talk about OBJ as a possible successor for Kofi Annan at the UN when our former President's profile was still high as an African statesman of 'integrity' and 'anti corruption'? OBJ then went on to shame himself , beyond redemption, with wanton looting (after his third term project collapsed) plus his supervision of "one of the worst election seen in world history" !!! Today is OBJ not shunned like a leper by those who genuinely have integrity? The suggestion is an insult to Ribadu. He has moved on.

I saw , first hand , the love students (even non-Nigerians) and progressives had for the charismatic Ribadu when he held interactive sessions in the UK at the London School of Economics. To say he will now settle for the role of a "spoiler" for OBJ is highly patronising and an insult to who Ribadu is today.

Trust me . Ribadu genuinely feels he can lead Nigeria to greatness. Check out the pictures (through the link below) from the "state of the nation" summit in the UK , last year, to understand that the progressives adopted Ribadu ages ago.

http://www.saharareporters.com/gallery/state-nation-conference-london-may-29th-2009
Your deductions are working on me. I think I have changed my mind in favour of Ribadu.

The stakes are to high for us to leave our future in the hands of chance or luck, weather Good or Bad. Ribadu is more resolute and firm.
[size=15pt]Let's go for NUHU RIBADU, let's go for a change we can believe in,[/size] not Luck[ weather good or bad]
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by KakiP(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2010
janus05:

Your deductions are working on me. I think I have changed my mind in favour of Ribadu.

The stakes are to high for us to leave our future in the hands of chance or luck, weather Good or Bad. Ribadu is more resolute and firm.
[size=15pt]Let's go for NUHU RIBADU, let's go for a change we can believe in,[/size] not Luck[ weather good or bad]

Thumbs Up!

RIBADU ALL THE WAY!!
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by KnowAll(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
Let's go for NUHU RIBADU, let's go for a change we can believe in, not Luck[ weather good or bad]

[size=14pt]The storm is gathering pace, all those pretenders to the Presidency would be blown away and Nigerians, ordinary men and women in the streets would gain hold of power from the little unknown Councillor of a LG to the highest office in the land.[/size]
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by MRMoneyE(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]The storm is gathering pace, all those pretenders to the Presidency would be blown away and Nigerians, ordinary men and women in the streets would gain hold of power from the little unknown Councillor of a LG to the highest office in the land.[/size]

[size=18pt]SEPARATING CONTENDERS FROM PRETENDERS  [/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki by MRMoneyE(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
ilugunboy:

more experince in what if I may ask Mr Dunce. . . . . ok let me I see, yes he is more experience in the art of RUINING BANKS AND A STATE[/, but not a one day experience in RUNNING A COUNTRY

Back to topic.

All of them are damn envious of the turn out at Eagle square. This high level of frustration is making these quartet to be spewing gibberish now ad then.

[size=20pt]I THINK WITH THE EXPERIENCE GEJ IS HAVING NOW AND WITH WHAT HE IS DOING WE CAN COUNT ON HIM MORE THAN  THE CRIMINALS WITH 100YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN LOOTHING THE TREASURY  [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Blames Yar'adua,shagari, Others For Nigeria'sfood Insecurity / Photo:- Fayose Weeps, Calls Jonathan ‘that silly President’? / It Is Very Shameful This Happened To Their Messiah (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.