Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Relocating To Uyo, Akwa-ibom State From Asaba, Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Uyo, Akwa-ibom State From Asaba, Advice Needed (869 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge: Only 4km Approach Road From Asaba Left / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Uyo, Akwa-ibom State From Asaba, Advice Needed by Thegoodlife300: 4:38pm On May 13, 2019
Hello, good evening my dear nairalanders,
I wish to move back to Uyo from Asaba and invest in Fish farming. I am just trying to be sure its a good idea since i dont know people back home in Uyo, also i will appreciate if anyone can give me safe places in Uyo to live in and steady power supply is also very important.
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Relocating To Uyo, Akwa-ibom State From Asaba, Advice Needed by RoyalUc(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2019
You don't have no worries...

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Uyo, Akwa-ibom State From Asaba, Advice Needed by crafteck(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2019
Thegoodlife300:
Hello, good evening my dear nairalanders,
I wish to move back to Uyo from Asaba and invest in Fish farming. I am just trying to be sure its a good idea since i dont know people back home in Uyo, also i will appreciate if anyone can give me safe places in Uyo to live in and steady power supply is also very important.
Thank you and God bless you.

Be going and coming for 6 months, try to be sure it's a good idea before making ur move permanently, a home is anywhere that favours you financially, socially and security wise..

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Uyo, Akwa-ibom State From Asaba, Advice Needed by bravetentewa(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2019
Go well brother... Yougo just dey ask yourself Wetin yo dey do for Asaba since
Re: Relocating To Uyo, Akwa-ibom State From Asaba, Advice Needed by Thegoodlife300: 11:18pm On May 13, 2019
bravetentewa:
Go well brother... Yougo just dey ask yourself Wetin yo dey do for Asaba since

Thank you sir and God bless you.
Re: Relocating To Uyo, Akwa-ibom State From Asaba, Advice Needed by Thegoodlife300: 11:22pm On May 13, 2019
crafteck:

Be going and coming for 6 months, try to be sure it's a good idea before making ur move permanently, a home is anywhere that favours you financially, socially and security wise..

Thank you sir and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Good Countries For Church Start Up In Africa / My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... / Top Mountains In Nigeria; Height & State They’re Located

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.