Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

“call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu (11969 Views)

N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by chuka85(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2019
The Israeli government celebrate their 71st Independent Day, where members of the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), headed by Chief Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his group, were recognized by the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu showing a hand of follower-ship with the group.

He said, “There is no doubt, Biafra is part of the Jewish State that based in West Africa Nigeria, If history is checked.”
All IPOB members present in the course of the celebration, where given a platform to display their culture the ways they live in the Southeast Nigeria.

According to Biafra Newspaper, The Israeli government vows to assist Nnamdi Kanu in his struggle and ensure that whatever he asked for, If it is constitutional and accepted globally, “Call on us, We’re ready to assist Biafrans.”

Read more: https://gistdeal..com/2019/05/call-on-us-were-ready-to-assist.html?m=1

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by kogistar: 4:59pm On May 13, 2019
flatinoz have started again o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by MorufuAtanda: 4:59pm On May 13, 2019
How should my Yoruba Muslim skull react to this?

I feel like lamenting about IPOB. embarassed embarassed

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Mraphel: 5:04pm On May 13, 2019
I'm Igbo I hate Ipods

5 Likes

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:14pm On May 13, 2019
grin grin One chance help grin grin
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 13, 2019
Kanu better tell them to remove delta state from the map.

Urhobo, isoko, ika aren't Biafra and will never be

2 Likes

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2019
Ipobians are foolish and demented in nature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 13, 2019
kogistar:
flatinoz have started again o.
you are from kogi state? That State is cursed and beyond redemption instead of you to mind your business and face your backward worthless state keep interfering in other ethnic group business

8 Likes

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 13, 2019
sarrki:
why are you Yorubas always have heart attack at the mention of Biafra? I know it's because you people are afraid if igbos leave Hausa will use una heads to do suya grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2019
Donmedra:
why are you Yorubas always have heart attack at the mention of Biafra? I know it's because you people are afraid if igbos leave Hausa will use una heads to do suya grin

Igbos are terrorist organization

They are enemies of the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 13, 2019
sarrki:

just admit Yorubas are afraid to see Igbos leave grin

By then Hausa will take all positions and give Yoruba house keeping.

Only parasitic and scarred people begged for unity like Yorubas are doing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2019
Mraphel:
I'm Igbo I hate Ipods

Igbos hates ipob

What Boko Haram is to northerners

Is What ipob is to southeast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 13, 2019
grin imagine Hausa and Yoruba in one country with igbos? Hausa will be using their heads to do suya and Sharia law will be forced on them

1 Like

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 13, 2019
sarrki:

Igbos hates ipob

What Boko Haram is to northerners

Is What ipob is to southeast
grin muric nkor? Chai see what Yoruba Muslims have reduced Yoruba to.

Infact Yoruba Muslim like yourself will sell ooni of Ife to the Fulani

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by BafanaBafana: 5:23pm On May 13, 2019
So Kanu is twice the size of Israeli prime minister?
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by MetaPhysical: 5:26pm On May 13, 2019
I thought Eze Eri, the descendant of Gad himself just visited Ile Ife and concluded with Ooni that Igbos originated from Ife. Which one be Israel again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by kogistar: 5:39pm On May 13, 2019
Donmedra:
you are from kogi state? That State is cursed and beyond redemption instead of you to mind your business and face your backward worthless state keep interfering in other ethnic group business
i don't work with government, sio, i don't care wether my state is backward,,,,,, but. have u been to kogi b4? u only hear news about yeye bello on nairaland.
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by muykem: 5:48pm On May 13, 2019
So what are they still waiting for? Israel should quickly come and give them Biafra, that's what they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by muykem: 5:50pm On May 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I thought Eze Eri, the descendant of Gad himself just visited Ile Ife and concluded with Ooni that Igbos originated from Ife. Which one be Israel again?
The lost tribe continue in searching their origin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2019
sarrki:

Dem kill people like bokoharam who buhari dey give amnesty and enlist them into the armed forces?
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 13, 2019
kogistar:
i don't work with government, sio, i don't care wether my state is backward,,,,,, but. have u been to kogi b4? u only hear news about yeye bello on nairaland.
which southern states is your kogi better than? I'm from Edo state by the way.

I hate when backward northerners from a backward region disrespect the south.

Better mind your business before we delta state buy the whole of north central
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 6:44pm On May 13, 2019
Story Story.
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 6:57pm On May 13, 2019
A hand of followership indeed.
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Casptainspecial: 7:07pm On May 13, 2019
We will be glad grin
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Follygunners: 7:36pm On May 13, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:
no wonder!... If it's not madness I don't think there is any other explanation to what u posted here
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by pcicero(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2019
Donmedra:
which southern states is your kogi better than? I'm from Edo state by the way.

I hate when backward northerners from a backward region disrespect the south.

Better mind your business before we delta state buy the whole of north central

You are Edo and Deltan at the same time. This delusion is serious.

2 Likes

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by cheruv: 8:33pm On May 13, 2019
Donmedra:

The Sobo tribes have no portion in Biafra... You're very right in that premise. smiley
Regarding the ịka in particular and Anịọma in general, they're are our martial tribes and would always be part of the Biafran bruderbund, so better remove your big eyes from them!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by BlackfireX: 8:36pm On May 13, 2019
Taaaaaaaaaa

Shut up.
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by saintneo(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2019
chuka85:
The Israeli government celebrate their 71st Independent Day, where members of the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), headed by Chief Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his group, were recognized by the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu showing a hand of follower-ship with the group.

He said, “There is no doubt, Biafra is part of the Jewish State that based in West Africa Nigeria, If history is checked.”
All IPOB members present in the course of the celebration, where given a platform to display their culture the ways they live in the Southeast Nigeria.

According to Biafra Newspaper, The Israeli government vows to assist Nnamdi Kanu in his struggle and ensure that whatever he asked for, If it is constitutional and accepted globally, “Call on us, We’re ready to assist Biafrans.”

Read more: https://gistdeal..com/2019/05/call-on-us-were-ready-to-assist.html?m=1

Hogwash! I don't see Benjamin Netanyahou in the picture. How about Ariel Sharon and Ehud Barack ? Were they in the meeting?

1 Like

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by lastmessenger: 10:19pm On May 13, 2019
sarrki:
your mate is now a director in icpc. What have gained for all the noise you make on nairaland? 30k abi ?

1 Like

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 10:27pm On May 13, 2019
Donmedra:

Am from Delta state and am a biafran.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence / 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) / Supreme Court Orders N3.3bn Payment To LG Chairmen Unlawfully Removed By Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.