Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards (32083 Views)

Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics) / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by datribune: 11:38pm On May 13, 2019
Weve got a long way to go. This is like who is who in looting.
Even Andrew Yakubu, former NNPC GMD in whose house a whopping $9.8 million & £74,000 was found in his house in Sabo Tasha Kaduna made d cut. And of course, d father of all looters, GEJ too made it, just few days after d Malibu scandal resurfaced. Smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by Proffdada: 11:45pm On May 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Who is Who? Is that one an award or a kind of stylish way for the organizers to solicit for contract?

Thank heaven's GEJ and Atiku were not seen in this fraudulent gathering called award ceremony. grin

By the way, my attention has been drawn to the video of the North London boy El-rufai calling for a match with the West London ancestors Asiwaju.

I can't wait for 2023.
Malabu oil deal and 56 suitcases are not fraud

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by Stillthebest: 12:24am On May 14, 2019
Life is dicey... There are things we can never understand about life. Just until about a month ago, Ned was only a rich man but never known beyond the constituency he represents, or may be known by a few more current people or those who had encountered him or by accident. But Regina who's a teen actress got her popularity because she grew up to become a eye catching lady, may be because of her complexion and also because she maintains her relevance both on the big screen and Instagram.

Now, the irony, when Nwoko was hustling may be at age 30, and someone had told him that he won't be popular until he gets engaged to a girl whose pregnancy is yet to confirm by her parents he would sheepishly say Taa... I wonder why Nwoko name is now everywhere and also for awards. Just within two weeks now o have seen him recorded two awards...

People can cuss at this Regina girl but I am assuming it is nature at work.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by Nobody: 3:31am On May 14, 2019
Who is who .. who is ned nwoko?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by Ajibaba101(m): 4:21am On May 14, 2019
See meaning of positive thinking and the benefits that comes with it https://explicitsuccess.com/benefits-of-positive-thinking/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by RichDad1(m): 5:47am On May 14, 2019
More like PDP awards.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:08am On May 14, 2019
why are people so bitter? congratulations Alex report for this great honour more feathers to your "OKPU"
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by TourismMan(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2019
I think INEC chairman, Mohammed Yakubu should be given one also for scamming Nigerians in the name of election 2019.
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by letitrainnow(m): 6:23am On May 14, 2019
Good
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by ubimagos: 6:36am On May 14, 2019
Look more, PDP, share za money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by egopersonified(f): 6:47am On May 14, 2019
Why can't you just caption the pictures and tell us who is in each photo. For Christ's sake, who are all these people?
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by awoluyi(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2019
Awards are becoming too common now. An award should be strictly for "OUTSTANDING" performance (possibly recognized internationally) in a chosen undertaking. Anyway this is Nigeria where everything has been LOCALIZED including the way we think. Considering our present circumstances as a nation, I congratulate the awardees; afterall, in a society of imbeciles an idiot is outstanding!
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by Spatta: 7:19am On May 14, 2019
The deceit continues, WHO IS WHO, a Lie Nigerian tell themselves that they or some Idiots are important because oftentimes the parameter is Money, the selection is based on the preference of the organizers NOT on truth, not on reputation, not on dignity,
Nigerians have long been deceiving themselves while other Nation are progressing, You wont find such lies in John Magufulu's Tanzania, You wont Find such Lie in Paul Kagame's Rwanda, you wont find such idiotic lie in any country in Africa, Not even Ghana does silly things as they are being careful not to go down like Nigerian, who have become a ridicule to the world
All our citizens are running away from the country and IDIOTS still think they are Who is who
Men who cannot survive in any business apart from Politics

The Sad Part is Nigerians as a People are sleeping,
They are caught up in slumber,
Divided along religions and ethnic lines
If only Nigerians can wake up, These men are not heroes, we still do not have heroes
As far as i am concerned,
These guys who calls themselves "Who is who" are only deluded because Nigeria as a country is damaged Good
Until there is a new Dawn and we have a forthright Leader, Not the Academic Double 007 in Aso rock today
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by DissTroy(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Who is Who? Is that one an award or a kind of stylish way for the organizers to solicit for contract?

Thank heaven's GEJ and Atiku were not seen in this fraudulent gathering called award ceremony. grin

By the way, my attention has been drawn to the video of the North London boy El-rufai calling for a match with the West London ancestors Asiwaju.

I can't wait for 2023.

cheesy Akaebube is still causing commotion on Twitter with his crazy football-themed political analyses. The best ever to do it.
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by JasonScoolari: 7:28am On May 14, 2019
DissTroy:

cheesy Akaebube is still causing commotion on Twitter with his crazy football-themed political analyses. The best ever to do it.
Lol, he is a living legend. I am one of his disciples. grin

Good morning Bro.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by Yankiss(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2019
biacan:
Looks like Ned nwoko was honoured for getting married to Regina lipsrsealed

Meanwhile
Kedi nke na za ( who is who )
I tell you. That marriage is trade by barter. Regina has the duff and fast cars, Ned has the needed fame and recognition pouring in. Lol
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by Lovelyn451(f): 8:02am On May 14, 2019
I don't know this Ned one minute b4 he married Regina, he's shinning with her glory, she's eating his money..hmm
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by KaptainAfrika: 8:28am On May 14, 2019
Its like these awards just show up out of nowhere. Was there a "Who is Who Award in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015..." grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards by rummmy: 9:02am On May 14, 2019
post=78368281:
We remembered when WHO IS WHO award was in it's glorious form by Newswatch Magazine many years ago.
Then it was for men and women of timber and caliber!

Now, this new organisers have missed chaff and grains together under the same roof...CONGRATS to the guys that deserves it like Our own here on NL.
To the thieves and rogues among them......#FVCKYOU!
because your personal saviour buhari is not who is who...... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos / Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker / Speaker House Of Rep Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Bola Tinubu - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.