Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? (550 Views)

Unbelievable Low Price Cars Available @ Banix Autos 07044024051,017383301 / Cheap Cars Like Toyota & Honda Products Click & See What We Have.you Welcome! / These Car Dealers On Nairaland Call Price Of Cars Like They Dont Fear God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by ObamaUS: 5:04am On Sep 23, 2010
Sometimes i wonder how and why nairalanders price vehicles, If a car is worth 2m and listed as 1.8m,you will find pple {mostly unserious buyers} pricing the car for 900k, The funniest aspect is "'can 900k fly this babe''?
Babes are not cheao commodities, na only love-peddlers dey cheap,
That is the main reason why most buyers end up buying the wrong and problematic vehicles,

Anyway,nairalanders are the coolest pple i have encountered, MAKE UNA DEY PRICE UNA THING GO JARE,
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by VALIDATOR: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2010
It is an open market. You have the right to say "No,i no gree dat price".
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2010
@obama, do u think we dont know how by much you sellers mark up the prices?
we have a right to get the fairest prices,
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by nex(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2010
That's why some old dealers on Nairaland don't post prices of their cars. They prefer to be called, and only a serious buyer will spend 10 minutes calling you on the phone to discuss the price of a car.

Someone has priced one of my Nissan Camry 98 for about N400K.

I personally intend to continue posting my prices for transparency sake. If I know the final price of a car is N2.2 million and it is an urgent sale, and I know it's a great deal, I will post the price as N2.2 million.

The thing is that no matter what your car is priced, when the buyers search Nairaland and various auto sites, if they see no better price for the quality you're offering, and they are truly intent on, and able to purchase such a vehicle, at the end of the day, they will.

I recently posted a Nigerian used Honda Accord '99 for N580K, and I sold it for N580K. So don't worry about the professional hagglers. It's their hobby.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by femmy2010(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2010
@Nex.
Well said
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by babeface3: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2010
My own experience is quite very annoying; the car I displayed for sale becuase of an urgent need for money, it was the same person that I bought from that posted 250k the very first offer on the thread; less than 1 year I bought the car 550k from him and packed it for long without drivin it because of an off shore work. he thought I wouldnt recognise his nick. A lot of people are saddists. The person doing this is an elderly responsible looking married guy; I was shocked
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by snthesis(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^ eva hed of the word " depreciation"
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by babeface3: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
ever heard of the word "ratioanlity or reasonableness" grin
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by missionma(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
i do not know the reason you guys worry on Nairalanders posts, with my own experience the serious buyers call your line immediately they find their choice cars. The truth is that they do not even post a letter on the thread till they buy what they want.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by beecrofty(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
mission_ma:

i do not know the reason you guys worry on Nairalanders posts, with my own experience the serious buyers call your line immediately they find their choice cars. The truth is that they do not even post a letter on the thread till they buy what they want.

EXACTLY . I've had same experience time and time again.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Price Cars Like Garri? by emeshot: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
the simple truth is that the real buyers call your number and negotiate with you properly.so ignore annoying pricing or try to reply in a diplomatic way.

(1) (Reply)

Mercury Villager MPV 3.0GS Automatic Model98 BURGUNDY: LG-PD-54 FABRIC Auction / Sharp/reg.2004nissan Quest Ngn1.65m 08023441699 / Direct Used Cars From Usa: Toyota Camry 2008 Model @ 2.850,000. Come Grab It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.