Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Stop The Complain About Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stop The Complain About Money (163 Views)

Students Of NDU Complain Over Dirty Water Supplied To Hostels (Pics& Video) / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Complain About Money by vicomonode: 6:27pm On May 13, 2019
One of the greatest investment anybody can make is investing in thier personality. Particularly in the direction of thier inherent talents discovered thus far. Remember you attract what you are, not what you want. It is a fact that everyone is categorised into three important phase in thier life.
Sadly most people live in the first phase. They are
NOT ENOUGH
JUST ENOUGH
MORE THAN ENOUGH
The truth is that, is your responsibility to decide were to function. They are some gifts if discovered at a late stage will do you no good, for example when I was much younger i was very good in sprinting, but I did not develop that skill. However at my age now I still have the skill but when it comes to sprinting I can only join the retirement squad.lol.I can't start going to the Olympics now.
I said all these to let you know that the easiest way to move from not enough to more than enough is developing your gifts, it will surely bring you a fortune.
Start today instead of struggling with that Job, start a transition into your biggest break.

(1) (Reply)

2019 List Of 10 Cheapest Countries To Study Abroad For International Students / Psychology Project Topics And Materials. / Join Us In 2D Digital Animation With Visual Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.