Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) (2844 Views)

Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage / Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2019

More Nigerians are still dragging Regina Daniels after the delectable actress shared photos of her beautiful self on her Instagram page.

The actress who is reportedly hitched to her billionaire husband, shared bikini photos of herself by the pool side.

Many of her followers loved that she’s glowing beautifully. While some naysayers are more bothered about her mammary glands.

See some screenshots of their comments below;

See More Photos: http://repnaija.com.ng/more-nigerians-are-dragging-regina-daniels-over-her-oranges-see-photos/

Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 13, 2019
You call cheese balls oranges
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:55pm On May 13, 2019
Mitcheeew
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by Adeoludt(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2019
Good for her...
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 7:22pm On May 13, 2019
@official.nednwoko cheesy

Too many crazy people in this country. Shuo cheesy
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by LuciferAkbar: 7:32pm On May 13, 2019
OP, for the last time it is Regina Nwoko not Daniels. angry

REGINA NWOKO!!

I swear to God I won't repeat myself again.
Hmmmm

cc: lalasticlala, dominique, seun, preeq44
Take note.

Just try me again & see.

*spits angry

6 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by Olorunnim: 8:11pm On May 13, 2019
People should not add inferiority complex to the list of her problems ooo Before she go do surgery now.
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by Olorunnim: 8:12pm On May 13, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
OP, for the last time it is Regina Nwoko not Daniels. angry

REGINA NWOKO!!

I swear to God I won't repeat myself again.
Hmmmm

cc: lalasticlala, dominique, seun, preeq44
Take note.

Just try me again & see.

*spits angry
I don't know I just always find your comments here funny
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2019
It's Love but you don't know how to profess it.... Just tell him that you love him... That's how I got my beautiful girlfriend, I always say it here on Nairaland. I got my girlfriend base on then, anything I said both funny and not funny, she would laugh, then I said this one is falling for me. And I went for her, she do small shakara and later accepted... So you're falling for him but you don't know... Take the move and tell him you love him, he might be your future hubby and your future happiness. .. God bles your new marriage in advance
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by Badbunny: 8:53pm On May 13, 2019
SMH, just look at the epistle that "beejayantisocial" typed

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by ekogho22(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=Badbunny post=78364750]SMH, just look at the epistle that "beejayantisocial" typed

cheesy[/ quote]

D episode long die
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2019
This nasty little girl news needs to stop gracing social media handles undecided all her followers na aturus
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by falcon01: 4:18am On May 14, 2019
Shibaraba:
You call cheese balls oranges
those are sleepees
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by 001spice: 4:29am On May 14, 2019
and she nvr born pikin self o. anyways d old cock she got involve wit is no difference.u both shud enjoy una show while it last. las las we go hear
Re: More Nigerians Are Dragging Regina Daniels Over Her Oranges (see Photos) by femi4: 5:50am On May 14, 2019
They finally turned her jugs to slippers

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Paul Okoye’s Wife’s 31st Private Birthday Party / The Way This Girl Is Shaking Her Nyash And Twerking Is One Of The Problem I Have / BREAKING NEWS!! Singer, Lyta Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.