Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How I Made $4,556.80 On Fiverr Designing Websites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made $4,556.80 On Fiverr Designing Websites (259 Views)

Zenith Bank Deducted 556 Naira For February Sms Charges / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $4,556.80 On Fiverr Designing Websites by Naijdev: 8:14pm On May 13, 2019
Hi!

I want to present to you a system that changed my life. It's called Freelancing.

I recently delivered my last order on Fiverr and made $4,556.80 (N1,640,160). No jokes. I have prove.

All I did was just design Shopify Dropshipping Website for people and I get paid for it. I receive my money through PayPal or Payoneer.

Join my FREE CLASS today and I will show you prove of how this system works.

YOU WILL LEARN[center][/center]

--- HOW TO DESIGN WEBSITES & BLOGS
--- HOW TO RUN FACEBOOK & GOOGLE ADS
--- HOW TO START MINI IMPORTATION (BONUS COURSE)

Watch the video below to see prove.

To join class please send a Whatsapp Message To 08115975815

1 Like

Re: How I Made $4,556.80 On Fiverr Designing Websites by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 13, 2019
Dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: How I Made $4,556.80 On Fiverr Designing Websites by Naijdev: 9:43pm On May 13, 2019
dayo2me:
Dey there dey deceive yourself

Bro have we met before? Does it occur to you that you're actually the one deceiving yourself?

Everyone isn't like you with rotten mind to steal from people. And it's actually people like you that kill others determination.

If Linda Ikeji comes up here as Anonymous and tells you she makes N1 Billion blogging, you would still doubt her.

Did you notice I said I have prove? Or is it the fact that I said the class is free that you don't understand?

Please don't comment rubbish on peoples stuff.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Kids Clothes Here Very Cheap / Nigeria-malaysia Joint Trade Mission / Pure Water Truck Drivers/marketers Needed At Ayeteju, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.