Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,188 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa (2206 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by nairalaila: 8:50pm On May 13, 2019
Queen Peezy has told 'One Corner' singer, Patapaa to hold his manhood and curse that he never slept with her, after he denied being in a relationship with her. Recall that after Patapaa for his Europe tour a couple of months ago, he was spotted several times flirting with different women. The public romantic affairs, got his known girlfriend Queen Peezy upset and further pushed her into removing a promise ring he gave her.

Reacting to the backlash he faced, Patapaa claimed that he was never in a relationship with Queen Peezy but was only hired to fake a relationship and make her popular. However firing back at him, Queen Peezy who maintained that she she was dating Patapaa, told him to hold his manhood and curse that he never slept with her. The Ghanaian actress who revealed that she slept with Patapaa countless times because they were in a relationship, further added that Patapaa lied about their relationship to escape from his shame of the backlash he got from flirting. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/13/hold-your-manhood-and-curse-if-you-never-slept-with-me-queen-peezy-tells-one-corner-singer-patapaa/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by nairalaila: 8:51pm On May 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by LuciferAkbar: 9:41pm On May 13, 2019
Feminists will sleep with anything for money.

This blackened, haughty looking Borneo chimpanzee performed to an audience of 6 recently (including his manager).

Even mad men preaching on the streets of Lagos get more audience than this musically failed relative of makydebbie.

I spit on every feminist reading this.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 13, 2019
it is possible to have sex with a woman and not in a relationship with her
Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by LearnITsmash(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2019
Why are Nigerian women always carrying sexxxx on their heads like gala? undecided
Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by iTearHerToto: 12:27am On May 14, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Why are Nigerian women always carrying sexxxx on their heads like gala? undecided
You won't read. Just rush and spill trash over the thread angry

2 Likes

Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by Burgerlomo: 12:39am On May 14, 2019
nairalaila:
grin grin grin grin

Make I join you laugh jawe cool

Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by FlirtyGist: 4:40am On May 14, 2019
tongue
Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by KingLennon(m): 5:41am On May 14, 2019
Many women can sleep with a monkey just because of money and fame. And she wants the whole world to know she slept with him. Nawa o
Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by OKorowanta: 7:06am On May 14, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You won't read. Just rush and spill trash over the thread angry

No vex Sir!
Forgive him for he doesn't know what he's writing..
Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by lereinter(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2019
Radarada
Re: Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa by Nobody: 9:05am On May 14, 2019
LearnITsmash:

(1) (Reply)

Davido Heart Broken As Chioma Reveals Her Babies Father / D 32yr Old Timini Egbuson Reviwed His 19yr Old Girlfriend / Bbnaija’s Khafi Gushes Over Fiance Gedoni As She Shares Their Private Conversati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.