Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Audio Secrets & Tips – A Masterclass Symposium With K-solo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Audio Secrets & Tips – A Masterclass Symposium With K-solo (246 Views)

Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team / Lara Gold Talks About New Single With K-switch & Collaboration With Tiwa Savage / MUSIC: Hoperise debut "Arabata" Ft K-solo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audio Secrets & Tips – A Masterclass Symposium With K-solo by Okaywaves(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2019
One of the Nigerian greatest producer “K-solo” will be holding a masterclass for all ASPIRING & PRACTICING MUSIC PRODUCERS & AUDIO ENGINEERS ON RADIO, TV, CHURCHES, *LIVE SOUND on the 27th MAY, 2019 by 10AM -4PM @ 26 Adelabu Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.

K-solo
“This MasterClass is to share few #Secret n #Tips #Music #Producers and #Audio #Engineers both #Radio, #Television, #Film & #LiveSound would learn from me as well.
Send your name and email to +234 907 363 0153 to confirm a sit for yourself as I will be joined by few of my friends in music & media

If you have Registered & Confirmed, make sure you get to the venue early so as to get a good sit, trust me there’s a lot to look forward to, so see you there.

KINDLY SHARE THE GOOD NEWS TO ASPIRING & PRACTICING MUSIC PRODUCERS & AUDIO ENGINEERS ON RADIO, TV, CHURCHES, *LIVE SOUND
HURRY UP!!!
FOR REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION
CALL: 0907 363 0153
OR SEND YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS.
SEE YOU THERE!!!
Get More Details Here: https://www.okaywaves.com/audio-secrets-tips-a-masterclass-symposium-with-k-solo-obaksolo/

(1) (Reply)

Download Tunein Lagos App On Google Play Store, Locator Of Best Shows On Radio / Chidinma The Hip Pop Singer-siniging Gospel Song / Kizz Daniel – Eko (prod. By Philkeyz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.