Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,342 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Are The "old Politicians" Afraid Of A Government By The Younger Generation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The "old Politicians" Afraid Of A Government By The Younger Generation? (550 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / If U Dont Know This, Then U Must Belong To The Younger Generation / Why Do Older Nairalanders Discriminate Against The Younger Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The "old Politicians" Afraid Of A Government By The Younger Generation? by orbaxy(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2010
The time has come for people of our generation to take a plunge and liberate Nigeria from the woods. Those who ruled us in the past and disappointed us should not be given a chance to come back because they had their chance and failed. Our generation should be given the chance to lead Nigeria and this is the change that we desire and we believe we can --- Ribadu Nuhu

When you talk about age, it is really the opposite in some of the countries where they won’t elect somebody that is below 70, and that also reflects in investing in the human capital; so, the people prefer experienced hands who can deal with people who are in their upper 60s and lower 70s and higher 70s as their leaders ---- Idika Kalu
Re: Are The "old Politicians" Afraid Of A Government By The Younger Generation? by orbaxy(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2010
I subscribe to a change. we have seen all that the "old Hands" have to offer.

(1) (Reply)

How & Where Can I Memorize The Qur'an Without Finding It Dificult / Can We Grow Together / Forex Simplified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.