Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Is My RPM So Low - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is My RPM So Low (908 Views)

Help! My Click Through Rate Has Dropped So Low (now 0.2%) / Please Blogger/webmasters Help Me My Adsense Is So Low / Help, My Youtube CPC Is So Low 0.01$. Pic Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My RPM So Low by Swagzy9: 10:28pm On May 13, 2019
Hello guys, I started blogging 2 months ago and bought ad sense from my friend last month.

1. My RPM has never been higher than 0.20 with an average of 200 views daily. Today, I had about 1,500 views and the RPM is 0.13. How can I increase the RPM? I'm drained.

2. Is automatic placing of ads advised after manually placing three other ads in the header, footer and side bar.

Please what am I not doing?
Re: Why Is My RPM So Low by InvisibleB: 9:42am On May 14, 2019
Swagzy9:
Hello guys, I started blogging 2 months ago and bought ad sense from my friend last month.

1. My RPM has never been higher than 0.20 with an average of 200 views daily. Today, I had about 1,500 views and the RPM is 0.13. How can I increase the RPM? I'm drained.

2. Is automatic placing of ads advised after manually placing three other ads in the header, footer and side bar.

Please what am I not doing?

You need to get tier 1 traffic. That's traffic from countries like US UK Canada Germany etc
Re: Why Is My RPM So Low by Swagzy9: 11:50am On May 14, 2019
InvisibleB:

You need to get tier 1 traffic. That's traffic from countries like US UK Canada Germany etc

Please how do I go about that? Is it by posting foreign news?
Re: Why Is My RPM So Low by InvisibleB: 12:18pm On May 14, 2019
Swagzy9:

Please how do I go about that? Is it by posting foreign news?
It is by posting stuff targeted at people from these countries in your website so that they visit your site to read. If you post Nigerian stuff it is Nigerians that will come, but if you post foreign stuff it is foreigners that will come. After posting on your site you go to where foreigners normally come like foreign Facebook groups, reddit, twitter, Instagram etc and post your links there. When they see it and find it interesting they will visit your site. You can also learn seo, do you get organic traffic from google
Re: Why Is My RPM So Low by Swagzy9: 4:01pm On May 14, 2019
InvisibleB:

It is by posting stuff targeted at people from these countries in your website so that they visit your site to read. If you post Nigerian stuff it is Nigerians that will come, but if you post foreign stuff it is foreigners that will come. After posting on your site you go to where foreigners normally come like foreign Facebook groups, reddit, twitter, Instagram etc and post your links there. When they see it and find it interesting they will visit your site. You can also learn seo, do you get organic traffic from google

Yes I do, Bing too... maybe a total of 10 per day

(1) (Reply)

Why Do AD Networks Pay Nigerian Publishers Lesser? / (Sold) 3 Years Naija Verified Adsense For Sell With $30 Balance / Problem With Gmail On Mobile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.