Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Which Is More Beneficial Send Money To Ghana From USA? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is More Beneficial Send Money To Ghana From USA? (237 Views)

Please; Which Of These Services Is Reliable To Send Money To Ghana From Naija ? / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Beneficial Send Money To Ghana From USA? by Bitssa: 3:09am On May 14, 2019
Hello Folks,

I need to transfer money from USA to Ghana, Looking for the best and cheapest payment method.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Beneficial Send Money To Ghana From USA? by abirescholar567: 7:38am On May 14, 2019
You can use bitcoin
Re: Which Is More Beneficial Send Money To Ghana From USA? by manojfazremit: 2:33am On May 24, 2019
People transfer money from one country to another with the help of banks services or with the help of online website services like FAZremit. The transfer fee is high in bank-based services and process is also slower. But the private money transfer websites allow people to send money to Ghana from USA ( https://blog.fazremit.com/send-money-to-ghana/ ). The transfer fee is lower than the bank charges and this would be the best method for faster transmissions.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja Over Dishonor Of Invitation / Don't Just Dream It... Live It.... / Hello Please Help Me Out It's About My Unactivated Access Bank Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.