Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

My ..... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My ..... (1751 Views)

A Brother Is Seriously In Need Of Job / Twitter Ban : How Has It Affected Your Business? / Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My ..... by tony4up: 4:37am On May 14, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
Re: My ..... by DesChyko: 6:34am On May 14, 2019
falcon01:
why you marry you no get job? worse even gave birth thats not fair to the child!

Lol.. Guy. If the baby is about 3 months old and spent about 9 months in the womb, that's about 12 months and he's been out of a job for 8 months.
Take time to add 2 and 2 together nah.
Factor in the chance that the child-bearing experiment may have been going on for a while before being successful this time.

OP, persevere. I will do my bit by sharing the snapshot.

1 Like

Re: My ..... by KingLennon(m): 6:52am On May 14, 2019
wittyt98:
he's only telling him the truth. doesn't mean he won't help him if he can. getting married and bringing forth children when u re not financially capable isnt advisable. its one of the reasons why poverty spreads like wildfire. people need to start planning their lives properly tbh to avoid unnecessary drama, stress and pressure. may God be with op and his family and help them out this messy situation
Do you think the Op doesn't feel that way too? We should apply diplomacy when dealing with things like this

2 Likes

Re: My ..... by falcon01: 8:19am On May 14, 2019
DesChyko:

Lol.. Guy. If the baby is about 3 months old and spent about 9 months in the womb, that's about 12 months and he's been out of a job for 8 months.
Take time to add 2 and 2 together nah.
Factor in the chance that the child-bearing experiment may have been going on for a while before being successful this time.

OP, persevere. I will do my bit by sharing the snapshot.
i get it, but still he should have had a backup plan the way you know naija is moving!

1 Like

Re: My ..... by bosco9: 8:25am On May 14, 2019
wittyt98:
he's only telling him the truth. doesn't mean he won't help him if he can. getting married and bringing forth children when u re not financially capable isnt advisable. its one of the reasons why poverty spreads like wildfire. people need to start planning their lives properly tbh to avoid unnecessary drama, stress and pressure. may God be with op and his family and help them out this messy situation

How about advanced countries that people give birth without having any jobs ? put the blame on the Nigerian government and not the op

2 Likes

Re: My ..... by bosco9: 8:28am On May 14, 2019
wittyt98:

How about advanced countries that people give birth without having any jobs ? put the blame on the Nigerian government and not the op
Re: My ..... by bosco9: 8:28am On May 14, 2019
wittyt98:

Re: My ..... by Florblu(f): 9:29am On May 14, 2019
falcon01:
why you marry you no get job? worse even gave birth thats not fair to the child!

If you've never walk in certain shoes before, don't castigate those who complain the shoe hurts.

1 Like

Re: My ..... by SmartracksNG: 9:32am On May 14, 2019
A friend of mine need someone to join him to market some electrical products
Re: My ..... by Melvinsofty: 10:25am On May 14, 2019
sunnedee2:

First, I will quote you so you know that I'm the one who reported you.
Second, I'm going to report you straight away for being a nuisance.
Anuofia! slowpoke. Idio.t. You are a f.o.o.l.
I am willing to suffer a ban because of you.
It would have been better you didn't comment than this trash you just spew.
Nonsense!

Someone has a child, is seeking for help and all you can say is this nonsense. Its your type that push people to crime. If he picks a gun to come and rob you now, you 'll be ranting like a rap.ed goat.

Let me just stop, before I say something else

help me tell the fool think life is 1+1=2 some peeps are just so annoying

1 Like

Re: My ..... by DonHummer(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2019
falcon01:
i get it, but still he should have had a backup plan the way you know naija is moving!
back up plan like a back up job or what?

1 Like

Re: My ..... by falcon01: 11:01am On May 14, 2019
DonHummer:
back up plan like a back up job or what?
like a backup business (~×~)
Re: My ..... by falcon01: 11:02am On May 14, 2019
sunnedee2:

First, I will quote you so you know that I'm the one who reported you.
Second, I'm going to report you straight away for being a nuisance.
Anuofia! slowpoke. Idio.t. You are a f.o.o.l.
I am willing to suffer a ban because of you.
It would have been better you didn't comment than this trash you just spew.
Nonsense!

Someone has a child, is seeking for help and all you can say is this nonsense. Its your type that push people to crime. If he picks a gun to come and rob you now, you 'll be ranting like a rap.ed goat.

Let me just stop, before I say something else

so now, what are you teying to say?
Re: My ..... by tony4up: 11:04am On May 14, 2019
I decided to ignore Him/Her because I know that he/she is immature, I just pray he/she will not pass through challenge in life and someone will respond to him the same way.

2 Likes

Re: My ..... by tony4up: 4:31pm On May 14, 2019
[quotePlz link me up with him sir thank u author=SmartracksNG post=78375685]A friend of mine need someone to join him to market some electrical products[/quote]
Re: My ..... by SmartracksNG: 9:09am On May 15, 2019
[quote author=tony4up post=78386889][/quote]

Send me ur contact to sammyhands160(at) yahoo
Where is your location?
Re: My ..... by wisestman(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2019
And what made u think he was without a job before he got married. The number of KIDS on this nairaland these days are becoming unbearable.

@op, was in you same predicament before I got a job where I am working now. First of all, you must quit this beggarly attitude because you are bigger than the situation and you wont succumb to it. You will set a time line of 30 days to get a job and you will wake up every morning and (since its obvious you have internet), you will submit as many CV as you can online before you eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, you will match towards any recruiting agency dressed properly to find out if they have any Job. do not register with those that ask for money and keep looking out for vacancy as you ask friends and families. keep this routine everyday and with prayer your job will come. Remember you cant turn any vehicle until the car is in motion, same principles apply to you, you cant be directed towards a job until you are actively looking for one. so keep moving till you get one. Avoid quarrels with your wife at this period due to frustration, be happy and make sure that you are actively looking for the job either online or strategic movement. Remember you are not a beggar, and nobody should give you a job by feeling sorry for you. you go and get the job.

wittyt98:
Re: My ..... by tony4up: 4:15pm On May 15, 2019
Thank you so much @smartrackNG I am forwarding my details and CV to you right away. I appreciate God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My ..... by tony4up: 4:22pm On May 15, 2019
@wisestman, thanks so much for this piece of advise, sincerely, your words hit me direct. Thanks to you.
Re: My ..... by chudu(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2019
i have been in this situation before for 8 months it was hell but God answered my prayers...all i have to say that it is well dont give up....don't mind the negative talks around its just a strategy to pull you down...i wont be surprised that in know distant you will be on top...
Re: My ..... by levitate: 5:00pm On May 15, 2019
tony4up:
Dear Nairalanders, i urgently need a job, my few months old baby and wife are passing through hard times and the situation is killing me. Since 8 months now I have been without a Job and it is seriously affecting my family most especially my few months old son.

I have a degree in Project Management Technology and an ND in Mechanical Engineering, I live in Lagos and I am Computer literate, I have Technical and administrative experience. Please help a brother.
Phone number: 09020198604
Re: My ..... by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 15, 2019
falcon01:

Small boy thinking like a slow pork
Re: My ..... by tony4up: 4:32am On May 18, 2019
SmartracksNG:

Send me ur contact to sammyhands160(at) yahoo
Where is your location?

Please sir, I have been trying to make a mail to you but it seems the email address is wrong, please get back to me.
Re: My ..... by SmartracksNG: 2:44am On May 20, 2019
tony4up:

Please sir, I have been trying to make a mail to you but it seems the email address is wrong, please get back to me.

Drop your email i will contact you
Re: My ..... by tony4up: 3:26am On May 20, 2019
tony4up@yahoo.com
Re: My ..... by tony4up: 3:36am On May 20, 2019
SmartracksNG:

Drop your email i will contact you
tony4up@yahoo.com
Re: My ..... by rummmy: 3:47am On May 20, 2019
levitate:
you can apply. Will look out more opportunitiesLaw Union & Rock Insurance Plc is one of the first generation Insurance Companies to open office in Nigeria six decades ago. We began operations in Nigeria in 1951 as a Chief Agency when the late Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony held the power of Attorney for Royal International Insurance Holding, a U.K leading Insurance Company (the first Nigerian to have such authority).

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Job Description

Sales of the company’s product.

Job Requirements

Fluent in English and Computer skills
Must have the ability to manage a Team
Must possess strong drive for accomplishing tasks
Work Experience in the insurance industry will be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
15th July, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV and Application to: obabaniyi@lawunioninsurance.com
op is not 27years for a graduate trainee job
Re: My ..... by dopestkidda(m): 4:18am On May 20, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies!!! / Npower: UBA January Stipends Is Still Processing Nation Wide / Npower News 14th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.