Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :Tuesday May 14th 2019019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :Tuesday May 14th 2019019 (200 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / A Word In Due Season - Saturday, May 14th 2022 / Covid: A Call For A Worldwide Day Of Prayer & Supplications On May 14th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :Tuesday May 14th 2019019 by femoint007(m): 5:12am On May 14, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, May 14th 2019) -

*He Makes And Unmakes Kings*

1.I worship You, my Father, because, You're the one who rules in the affairs of men.

2.I adore and reverence You, my Father, because all power, all honour, and all authority, belong to You; and You giveth it to whomsoever You please.

3.Thank You, Jesus, for making me king and priest unto God, our Father; to You be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of absolute obedience to Your word, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, single me out of my family, peers and colleagues, for divine upliftment, promotion and favour, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to live above sin, and uphold me till the end, by Your right hand of righteousness, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to continually reign on Your behalf on earth, until I see You in glory, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, keep my eyes from beholding vanity and help me to live through today, and everyday, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and uphold him by Your grace, till the end, without blemish or wrinkle, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

It May Not Be Sin....but .... / Mind Blowing As N50 Naira Offering Turns N500, 000 In Church / The Measure Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.