Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari (42300 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by Wahala90: 8:51am On May 14, 2019
and his own children are schooling abroad. Why didn't you sell your son's bike worth millions to pay the school fees of some of these poor kids.
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 8:53am On May 14, 2019
Sometime I'm really disappointed in what I'm reading here every day yet you guys would claim you are literate but you can't use your brain to think. Even almajiri is better than half baked educated southeast.
The elite is the intellectual, cultural, and social cream of a society and it’s characterized by its special advantages and real talents, in terms of its capacities in creating public opinion for the people. It influenced and directs social components to pursue its general interests in the field of politics, including in economic and cultural aspects. And if there are conditions of freedom of movement and speech, the elite can elevate their people and countries qualitatively to the highest pedestal of political and social stability, to realize economic development and prosperity.
Castroii:
Ok, but tasking the elites to do the job of the government is a way of admitting that the government has failed in its duties, just like the way you guys are waiting for Dangote to build refinery for Nigeria.
And the talk about almajiri, that should be a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by Nobody: 9:18am On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Sometime I'm really disappointed in what I'm reading here every day yet you guys would claim you are literate but you can't use your brain to think. Even almajiri is better than half baked educated southeast.
The elite is the intellectual, cultural, and social cream of a society and it’s characterized by its special advantages and real talents, in terms of its capacities in creating public opinion for the people. It influenced and directs social components to pursue its general interests in the field of politics, including in economic and cultural aspects. And if there are conditions of freedom of movement and speech, the elite can elevate their people and countries qualitatively to the highest pedestal of political and social stability, to realize economic development and prosperity.
I was trying to take you serious until i got to the bolded.
Bros, I aint your type of nigga, ur everyday tribal warrior kind of person, so pls dont quote me cos I detest your type.
In no way did I say anything evil about Almajiri in my write up and neither did i mention anything tribe, so grow up and be civil for once, you dont need to revolve your life around stupidity....... Cheers.
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by West2019(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2019
Dis president self when people the hang they self nd thief pot of soup u in ur administration u never talk anything na that people's av die finish u are talking about poverty in the land shame.on u
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by Nobody: 9:24am On May 14, 2019
Akanoomobowale:

lol bro....am not comparing the two country only trying to pin point why they are ahead.
Yea I perfectly get your gist. All I am saying is that the government has a major key role to play in making Nigeria worth its citizen's patriotism.
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by Badonasty(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2019
kmaster007:
President Muhammadu Buhari, Monday night, disclosed that he warned his deputy, Yemi Osinbajo, to always stay safe to avoid being mobbed during Trader Moni disbursement in markets across Nigeria.

He said this at the breaking of fast at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, where he hosted top government officials.

Buhari, who said he was upset with the level of poverty in the land, challenged the elite to do something very urgent to ameliorate the pathetic situation.

“When I drive around the country what upset me very much is the status of our poor people in this country– you see young people, the so-called Almajiris with tore dresses, with plastic bowl. They are looking basically for what to eat.

“The question of education (to them) is a luxury. I think Nigerian elite we are all failing because I think we should have a programme that will at least guarantee some basic education for our people no matter how poor they are.

“So, I welcome the Vice-President initiate of the School feeding programme. If you check in your localities the enrolment into schools improved because a lot of children can get at least one good meal a day. This is the position of this country.......

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/14/warned-osinbajo-buhari/?fbclid=IwAR2JIf7ksDDMUGxBp5fLkfmOoFe3yJpRHlv0OSfxYu7yKxabN6Gx6j2UYlI

lol so cos you feed a child one good meal in a day that's an achievement....we deserve this our leaders I swear
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2019
Ok I hear you my President, together we are taking Nigeria to the nextlevel.

I wish u Longlive and prosperity

#NigeriaHasDecided

#NextlevelConfirmed

Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by olawonder(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2019
Castroii:
Ok, but tasking the elites to do the job of the government is a way of admitting that the government has failed in its duties, just like the way you guys are waiting for Dangote to build refinery for Nigeria.

The govt are the elites cool
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by McTobe(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2019
Have you seen the warning?
mountmoriah:
I'm looking for it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by izombie(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2019
Akanoomobowale:

bro I get ur point totally but may thinking change in 2014 Wen I started working in dangote cement obese plant....the company has a power plant which I realized it was cheaper Dan he using govt power.....the thing is D's group of elite don't want to see this country grow because it will be at there disadvantage we av more billionaire in D's country Dan in the US but the difference is our don't love the country dey prefer wasting the money abroad and lie govt is not providing infrastructure# dangote built ibese to ilaro road all by himself because he wanted is business to grow#
stop making excuses for the government. Govt should fix electricity and roads, simple. Does bill gates have a separate power plant for his company, does zuckerberg have separate power plant for facebook? No one is asking nigerian govt to do everything but we are asking the nigerian govt to do its job properly. Fix electricity and the roads, then companies will start trooping in.
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by izombie(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you couldn't resist going tribal. Guy na wao
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by pedel: 10:56am On May 14, 2019
That's how developed nations got to where they are.
The FG doesn't have to built all refineries. Imagine if Total, Shell and ExxonMobil builds refineries like Dangote!
Imagine having 10 more car manufacturing plants are spread all over the country like innonson is doing in the east?
The elites are suppose to invest their wealth in building businesses that will employ citizens.
The private universities and polytechnics have greatly reduced the burden from government own institutions.
The idea that everything has to be done by the government is a show of how uninformed the Nigerian people are.
Tell Dino Melaye to sell his collection of cars that worth billions of naira and build factory and employ 500 people.
The elites are taking the advantage of the poor system to enrich themselves and impoverished the people.
Let them start giving back to the society.
Finally, the duty of the government is to create conducive environment where people can express their potential. Remember, the government consists mainly of the elected and appointed leaders.

Castroii:
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by simplesearch: 1:29pm On May 14, 2019
Queenboy123:

He gave reasons. The reason was that, he(VP) might get mobbed during the disbursement of the trader money scheme.

Of course everybody will desire a share cos of the level of poverty staring at peoples faces in this geographical terrain. He needs to take caution and stay safe otherwise people losing patience can go gaga and trample on him.
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by Queenboy123(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2019
simplesearch:

Of course everybody will desire a share cos of the level of poverty staring at peoples faces in this geographical terrain. He needs to take caution and stay safe otherwise people losing patience can go gaga and trample on him.

Correct
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by oderemo(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2019
NkayStory:

Incompetent President with his clueless side-kick known as V.P what do you know?

Both of you are utter disgrace...."People are so poor blablabla",yet you and your useless cabinet are hell-bent on plunging everyone down the poverty lane?

Nonsense
you are damn right, this president is a none starter, education should be free to the point of need not to be seen a luxury, this is the only platform to alleviate them. baba wake up.
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by peterinah: 2:52pm On May 14, 2019
How can a man that did not go to school, advise the younger once to be learned?

Last last schooling in this country na scam!
Re: Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari by orisa37: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Osinbajo SHOULD STOP TRADER MONI. IT'S NOT AN ECONOMIC MEASURE. IT'S A WASTE OF FUND MILITARY STYLE. BH IS FH FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.