Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

How To Move Out On Your Own - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Move Out On Your Own (259 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Move Out On Your Own by mercyson(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2019
Its recommended that you should be well prepared to take care of your needs before moving out of your parents home. You need to have a financial plan for your monthly expenses as well as make a budget that will cover all expenses.

Moving out is a major life change and it is very challenging. The process of moving out of your parent’s home is a very big deal. You need to adequately plan to avoid any instance of returning back to your parent’s home.

You’re now a free person with no restrictions and curfews, totally independent. It takes a greater responsibility.

THINGS YOU NEED BEFORE YOU MOVE OUT

When I left my parents home, to somewhere very far from home. Life was simply difficult in my new apartment, in another state. I didn’t planned well, so I had to face the change badly and unprepared.

Items you will need:
click this link to read more: you can't afford to miss this link... https://www.pentameloud.com/how-to-move-out-on-your-own/

(1) (Reply)

Handy Men Servives / Menstrual Cramps / Only A Fool Gets Angry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.